Arielle

*bzzz bzzz* this time I grabbed Nia's phone and tucked it under my back. She was on top of me. "Tell me what's going on..." She smiled at me. "Is everything okay?" She reached for her phone. "Yes, girl. Give me my phone." I tried to keep it from her. She kissed my lips. "Give it to meee," she whined. I tucked it further from her reach. She teased me with her lips, kissing me all over trying to distract me. "That's not gonna work." "Yes it will," she said sucking my neck. "Oh fuck.." I moaned. She reached under me prying her phone from my hands. "Uh huh..." she smiled, phone in hand.

She rolled over onto the bed next me. "WTF?!" I looked at her confusingly. She pushed a button and put the phone to her ear. "I told you I'm not at home..." I could hear an "I know. Open the door." She hung up the phone and jumped from the bed. "She's here. Put some clothes on."

Me: why didn't you tell me she was coming?
Her: because I didn't know. I never told her.
Me: What?
Her: She already knew I was here though.
Me: She has my address?!
Her: No. no. I mean she knew I was with you. But she has my location. This damn girl...

I sat up in the bed confusingly. A little strange. "Just get dressed," she said opening the door to my bedroom.

Me: So we're hanging out then?
Her: I guess...
Me: It'll be fun. I have weed!
Her: You always have weed.
Me: I wanna get high and fuck the shit outta you.
Her: Alright. Be cool...
Me: Why wouldn't I be?
Her: Who is this person and where did she come from?!
Me: This is who I am, baby.