Chapter 10

Crystal's pov

As I made my way inside their mansion, my eyes widened in shock. This mansion is so freaking beautiful. Everyone their speaks luxury. From the curtains to wall paintings. They live in freaking King's castle. Everything is grand and beautiful.

My eyes them went towards the flower vase and statues. Oh my..

My staring session came to an end when I heard someone chuckle behind me. I turn around to see Dante smirking looking at me. I groaned before looking away from him.

When we reached inside a room which looks like a study, we stopped. Inside Dante's other family members were sitting along with a man in his early thirties looking like a wrestler or something.

As they all saw me they all stood up. Sarah came to me and hugged me.

"Hey Crystal. How are you?" She asked with a small smile.

"I'm good and you?" I questioned looking at her to which she nodded her head.

"Crystal" Mr Knight looked at me and gestured me to sit on a couch nearby.

I settled myself on the nearby couch waiting for them to say something.

"Crystal, I know whatever happened yesterday was unexpected *I nodded* uh.. I know you much be shocked with the happenings" Mr knight stopped looking at me.

"Because of us Kingsleys are behind you *I stiffened hearing about Kingsleys* I know my sorry won't change anything but still I'm really sorry" Mr Knight said and I just nodded.

"It's ok Mr Knight, you don't have to apologize" I said and he nodded his head.

"Uh.. Crystal their is something we wanted to ask" Mrs Knight said looking at me.

"What?" I asked feeling something weird inside my heart.

"Crystal see, don't get us wrong. But what we want is for your own betterment" Mrs Knight chipped.

"What do you want Mrs Knight?" I asked not wanting to wait.

"Crystal we want you to stay here, with us. Until this mess is over" Mr Knight said looking at me firmly.

"Excuse me?" I stood up angrily.

Now this is too much. First they forced me to marry Dante and now they want me to stay here. No way.

"Listen Crystal, don't get us wrong but if you will here, you will be safe" Mrs Knight said coming near me but I shook my head in negative.

"You don't have to do anything. I can very well take care of myself. I don't need your help" I said looking at them.

"First you asked me to marry him *pointing my finger at Dante* and now you want me to live here. This is not fair" I shook my head angrily.

"Crystal, listen to us. What we are saying is for your own safety" Mrs Knight said trying to touch me but I moved back.

"You don't have to worry about me" I said fisting my palm.

"Why not? Now you're a Knight" Mrs Knight said making me groan.

"That's not fair" I said looking at her.

"Just for once listen to me" Mr Knight said coming in front of me.

"Stay here for few months. In few months, Kingsleys will be bankrupt and then they will not have money to hire someone to hurt you. Also we will make sure that after that they don't hurt you. But until then you have to live with us. This way we can make sure that you're fine" Mr Knight said raising his brows.

"They cannot hurt me" I said trying to be confident but I fuCking know the answer.

"You think so? Kingsleys are dangerous, specially Ethan. He will definitely try to hurt you. But if you will live with us, he would think thousands of times before hurting you" Mr Knight chirped.

"But.."

"Just for few months. After few months, you and Dante can apply for divorce and you can live freely however you want" Mrs Knight said trying to convince me.

"Still.. "

"Please Crystal. What you did yesterday was really brave. You helped us. Now let us help you, Crystal. Please" Mrs Knight said touching my head in motherly manner.

"I really can take care of myself" I said looking away.

"Crystal please. It's a matter of few months. After that you can go back to your normal life" Mrs Knight said pleadingly.

"Why are you forcing me?" I asked tiredly.

"For your own betterment. We don't want anyone to hurt you" Mrs Knight said softly.

I sighed looking at her. I seriously don't understand what's wrong with my life. I can't take my own life's decision.

"Please Crystal. Just for few months" Mrs Knight said.

"What if they hurt me even after I live here" I asked raising my brows.

"They can't. They are already in our bad book lists. They won't do anything to end to you if you live with us" Mr Knight said looking at me.

"But what if someone gets to know that i-i *looking at Dante* I- um.. Someone gets to know about us, if I live here" I questioned.

"They don't. And if they do, we will say that you're our guest" Ashton said crossing his arms across his chest, secretly challenging me to question something else.

I raised my brows at him and did the same action as his and "What if someone from your staff leaked the news?" I asked glaring him.

"They won't" Ashton replied glaring me. I too glared him hard. But heard someone chuckle. I moved my gaze from him to see Mrs Knight and Sarah chucking at us.

Sarah then came to me and caught one of my hand in hers.

"This is the matter of few months, Crystal. Please don't say no. You seriously have no idea about Kingsleys evilness. We really want to help you from them. Try to understand us and stay here with us" Sarah said looking at me.

"And yes, you don't have to share a room with Dante. You can stay in guest room. We won't invade your personal space, ever" She added.

Well she's right about Kingsleys evilness. Today when I was free, I googled about them and found that they're too cruel. Specially Oldie. Everyone is scared of him. Not Knights though. Back to Kingsleys, they don't spare anyone for even the slightest of mistakes. And I did read few articles where oldie shared his happiness of tying knot with Knights. He was way too excited for their (Maddison and Dante) wedding. But I flopped his plan and he can definitely punish me.

Sighing I nodded looking away from her.

"Oh my god" As soon as I nodded, Sarah and Mrs Knight jumped hugging me.

I'm fucked up.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Hope you guys liked the chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment. Also share this story with your friends and family.

Thank You (≧∇≦)/