Chapter 41

Crystal's pov

My eyes once again filled with tears when I entered inside my granny's house. My safe place. I looked around to see that everything was in their place.

I let out a little squeal in happiness to which Martin and the other bodyguard looked at me weirdly.

"What? I'm feeling nostalgic" I said getting offended by their expressions.

They both nodded and Martin shook his head a little at me which made me little angry but I decided to let go of that.

I quickly went inside the kitchen and got them some water. I would have offered snacks too but there is nothing to eat in this house anymore.

"Why don't you guys rest a little? I'll search my documents in the meantime" I asked to which they both nodded and settled themselves comfortably in my couch.

I smiled at them and went inside my room to search the documents. But when I entered inside the room, I again felt emotional. My room.

This is the first time I'm being emotional seeing my own room. Everything here is making me feel nostalgic. I'm seeing this place after three months.

I walked up to my bed where pillows and some soft toys were placed neatly. I caught Coco (brown teddy bear) in my hand and hugged him. Coco was my birthday gift from my school friend. I always loved Coco.

"Hey baby. How are you?" I talked to the teddy bear in a playful voice and giggled.

I then kissed my cute teady bear and placed him in the bed but this time I decided to take him with me to my husband's place.

I turned around happily and gazed my bed room in happiness and did a happy dance for few seconds.

Hehehe.

I'm behaving like a kid who is going to the amusement park after ages. I slapped my head a little and decided to get my documents.

I walked towards my cupboard and opened that and started searching for my birth certificate which I found almost immediately. I folded that and tucked that inside my hand bag.

"I think I should pack my other stuffs too now. Last time I only packed my clothes and books and makeup because I thought that I won't stay there for long but now I know that I'm gonna stay there permanently so I think I should take some other stuffs too" I said to myself and grinned.

Later I pulled out a spare luggage bag from the cupboard and started packing some more clothes which I skipped last time. After clothes I packed my family album, my mom's and granny's jewellery, my granny's hand made vase and bracelet, my frames, trophy, childhood toys, diaries, journal and much more. So yeah, with this I ended up packing two luggage bags and one duffle bag.

I guess I packed a little too much. But who cares.

I grinned in happiness and took both my luggage bags outside. Martin and the other bodyguard looked at me in shock. I smiled at them and again went inside my room to get my duffle bag and Coco.

"I thought you just wanted your documents" Martin said looking at my stuffs.

"Yeah that was the plan, earlier" I said slowly.

"But then I looked at my stuffs and got-"

"Emotional" Martin cuts me in middle to which I nodded and glared him as the other bodyguard started laughing but stopped immediately when he saw my glare.

"I thought you weren't into materialistic things" Martin commented sarcastically.

What the hell is wrong with him? He is offending me again and again.