Chapter 10

Australia, was fucking hot.

Unsurprisingly.

Whether it was hot or not, Hugo still used his usual everyday attire. Which consisted of either black or grey sweats and a random graphic t-shirt that either had something on it, or absolutely nothing, just a t-shirt.

Today he wore black sweats, and a white t-shirt with his race number on it. 1. Not a shocker. He also had on one of his many sneakers within that collection of his, but today he wore his beanie and glasses as well, I'm guessing it was to avoid screaming fans.

Or maybe he was hungover.

Im not entirely sure which one was the real reason, with him it could be either or.

But it didn't make a difference really, it was hard for a man like him to not be noticed for several reasons.

One reason being that he was a tall human, it was hard to miss a 6'1 man, second reason was he was really attractive, it was like seeing a male model in public, plus in airports every women's hormones were raging for some odd reason, so whether he was famous or not, he's still hot to every person in there.

It doesn't make up for his crap personality though, but you don't have to fuck for personality, right? Well I'm speaking for others, not for me. I'd rather eat used sandpaper wrapped in denim jeans than fuck the dickward in front of me.

He pulls his beanie further down, further hiding his earphone pieces in his ears and I glare at the back of his head, wondering if he was listening to a podcast about being an asshole or something.

Why was I so angry? More angry than usual?

Well Hugo didn't wake me up when we landed. Unsurprisingly.

And he also left, leaving my bag outside his stupid private jet and I had to run to catch up to him after the one flight attendant had to wake me up with a sheepish smile and an extremely short yet awkward conversation.

Now I was hotter than the sun and kinda sweaty, also a little tired but I took out my oversized hoodie and was left in a cropped red t-shirt and denim high waisted shorts. So I would live.

I sigh when we get to the front of the airport, looking around because he stopped and I had no idea where we would go from here.

"Hugo."

"Hmph." He barely responds, and I blink because he had his earphones dangling from his phone and in his ears, and still... he heard me.

I blink again. "Are you just using earphones so I don't talk to you?"

"Yes." He deadpans, not even hesitating at the small fact that I figured out his little... plan or whatever the fuck this was.

I stare up at him, feeling my eye twitch but I count up to ten, and then down from ten, wondering if i'd need to start noticing five things I can see, four I can touch, three I can hear, two I can smell and one I can taste because of him.

I look away, licking over my lips, and begin to wait for whatever we were waiting for. I wasn't gonna speak to him, i'd cuss him out if I did

Thankfully barely ten excruciating minutes pass and a car stops in front of us... a really luxurious car, and I sigh, waiting for him to walk first but he doesn't and I blink, turning to my side and he blinks before speaking dryly, "Can you walk?"