9 | Good Old Times

"Hey! That's not fair man, I was about to get that!"

"Well you missed buddy, I'm on it now!"

Ryan and Issac were on a video game in Ryan's room. Seems like my Kermit's losing and Issac's on top of the game.

"Boys." I and Ann rolled our eyes and muttered at the same time.

They were playing Pro Evolution Soccer. We were there, watching them dodge and dart on screen to avoid obstacles and get the ball for themselves.

"Oh, yeah! I've got it now, woohoo!" Ryan yelled.

"Sh*t, that was clearly unimaginable, dude."

"Hoohoo, I won, I won, I won!"

"Okay, let's end this, I'm bored already." Issac complained.

"You only want to get some time with your girlfriend."

"Busted! Yeah, I want to what's wrong with that?"

"Nothing wrong with that, but if you hurt her, you might be my first wrong." Ryan said.

Yes, Ann was like another elder sister to Ryan, which he didn't have. It warmed my heart to see him care for her more than he did for me.

"Will I ever get any one of you on my side? That's exactly what Han said to me after we confessed to each other." Issac whined.

"Don't expect to have my brother and sister on your side baby," Ann grinned.

"Right, what did I expect? Pfft."

"Aww, my baby's mad at me?"

"You know he can't be when you look at him like that," I pointed out.

"That's true, now with your permission?" Issac looked from me to Ryan.

"You don't need to ask, silly. She's yours, just go," I chuckled.

"Okay, but seriously, I don't think I'd feel all this nervousness even with her parents, you guys are tough," He laughed.

"I'm thinking of changing Han's statement now," Ryan pondered.

"Okay, okay, I'm out before that. Ann, come on let's go!" He was panicking. Haha.

"Relax...babe...calm down." Ann said between her hysterical laughs. "Let me grab my purse and I'm out." She took her purse and waved at us before leaving.

It's been 4 months and a half since we started our college, Ann's relationship with Issac was something unexpected, but as days went on, their bond became deep.

As for me and Ryan, we were happy to have an old friend by our side again, eventually Ryan and Issac spent more time together and were now best friends. Our parents were happy to have Issac visit us often, he spent his weekends with us unless he had plans for his girlfriend, or with his family.

But I had this thing nagging me always that, Ann will soon move out from here with her parents, though their house was just a 15 minutes ride from here, it'd feel empty without her by my side when I wake up at mornings, that is, if I fell asleep.

Today Isaac had planned a date and said it'd be a surprise that where he'd be taking her and what he has planned. Our parents were out for some family party kinda thing, which we found boring and so decided to stay home.

After Ann had left with Issac, I got to the living room, thinking to divert my thoughts about Ann, moving out. I switched on the TV and put on Tom and Jerry, they always took my worries away, then again, every cartoon series did that to me, hehe.

I was watching TV and laughing like crazy. I didn't notice Ryan until he took a seat beside me on the couch, I hadn't heard him walking into the living room. How will I when I was going crazy with all that laughing?