18 | Can't Believe Everything I See

"You free today?" Johann asked me.

We were driving back to my place in his car from college. It's been 6 months since we started dating. I was happy, he was happy, most importantly we didn't regret confessing our love.

Every day was like the first, filled with love, that only got intense with every second.

"Yup, no plans for the evening. You have something in mind?"

It's been like this from the start, he'd drop me to college whenever I spent the night at his place and I'd drop him at his place on my way to college if he'd stayed at mine.

He'd again pick me up from college at evenings if he was the one to have dropped me. On the way we'd decide where to go.

"Maybe we could visit uncle and aunt," He suggested.

He'd grown very fond of Ann's parents, they liked him too. Now that Ann and Issac had left and were back to their home, we visited uncle and aunt often. They came over at ours too.

"Fine with me, but don't you have plans with Ryan?"

"I promised to help him with his new video, he said he'll let me know when he starts to work on it."

"Oh okay, Andrew's place it is then."

Ryan, Issac and Johann were kinda inseparable now. That trio was an unexpected one, but they stood beside each other and never let the other one down. I loved how all of my family took in Johann, also how he fit in like it was his own.

"We'll get to your place, finish the draft and post it first,"

"Oh yeah, that's still pending, we'll finish it."

My story was being posted on his page, one chapter every weekend. During my exams we were not able to post for a month, so now there were 17 chapters up and today we'll be uploading the 18th one.

It was greatly welcomed by his followers, there were like 10k reads on the 3rd week itself, it was really something to me.

He had made clear on the prologue that he's not the author for this story, also made sure to mention it after every chapter on my insistence. It was a great feeling to get so many reads even after revealing the truth.

"It's been a month since I met your Principal. I'm supposed to give her updates on our work, this Monday will do?"

"Will do if you're okay with an afternoon meet, 'cause morning there's a meeting with the union members and the club secretaries."

"Works for me," He said and parked the car in our driveway.

I, Ann and Issac were now in the final year of our master's. Ryan was a fresher in master's. Johann was also doing his final year of master's online and was into Business Administration.

By now we knew everything about each other, except mummy's past. That was not mine to tell and I'd told him exactly that, to which he agreed.

He was very understanding and never pushed me to what I didn't want. That was among one of the things I loved him for. He'd once said the same to me.

We got inside the house and called out together.

"We're home!"

"Get in, see who's here," Daddy cheered.

We looked at each other and walked to the living room.

There were uncle, aunty, Alicia and Xander with Daisy. She ran to me as always.

"Why didn't anybody tell me? I'd have gotten something for my honey bun," I tickled Daisy, holding her in my arms.

"I didn't want them to, you know I enjoy this expression of yours." Alicia laughed.