Chapter 13: Attack of the Fatty

“Uncle Yan…Thank you!” Yao Si caressed the metallic bangle on her hand. After some thought, she added, “I will pay you back when I have the money.”

“Silly child, don’t say such a thing.” He smiled in delight and explained, “This was purchased with your money, how does it have anything to do with Uncle Yan?”

“Mine?” Yao Si was confused. No way, Earth was gone, how could she have any money? Besides, RMB probably didn’t circulate here.

“This is part of the psychological damage compensation that the Lu family wired to your account a few days ago.”

“The Lu family?” The corner of Yao Si’s mouth twitched. “Is it… Commander Lu?”

Yan Xuan nodded. “The Lu family guards many energy-mining planets, they can be counted as one of the wealthiest magnates in the galaxy. Since they insist on giving you half of their properties to apologize, then my baby you should accept it no matter how difficult it is.”

“…” Awkward 囧 1 … Do you really have to make looting a burning house sound so impressive?

“Oh, by the way, uncle has already deducted your accommodation and living expenses from your account, my baby,” he said cheerily. “This way when we find your sire, it will save everyone the trouble of sending him the bills.”

“…” Give me back my affections, *sshole!

No wonder he was a high official of bloodlings! The longest road that she had ever traveled on was definitely his path of trickery.

______

Yan Xuan didn’t stay for too long, he gave principal Yu some instructions then left in a hurry.

Principal Yu didn’t immediately take Yao Si to the classroom but to a place that resembled a garden. Inside the garden were a few people who stood or played around in groups of twos or threes. They appeared to be of different ages: some were young people like her, others looked forty or fifty like the principal, there was even one who was hoary-headed.

The principal suddenly clapped her hands and announced loudly, “Come over here, my babies, I’m going to introduce you to a new classmate!” Everyone fell silent. Seven or eight pairs of eyes all looked over at her in unison right then.

WTH?

Classmates?

These people!

The scarred and battered common sense that Yao Si owned suddenly fell to pieces with a crash.

She was dumbstruck and didn’t even notice the principal Yu leaving. When she came back to her senses, she was already surrounded by a bunch of – very large kids.

“So you’re the new baby?”

“You don’t even look cute, I’m the prettiest baby.”

“New baby, what blood do you like to drink? I like the blood of the starry sky beast.”

“I like the blood from the beast of the alien planets.”

“Humph, you all don’t know a thing, the most delicious is the peeping beast.”

“Liar, you can’t drink peepie’s blood.”

“Can!”

“Can’t, my daddy said you can’t”

“I said you can, so you can. Humph, I’m not playing with you anymore.”

“Humph, I’m not going to play with a liar either!”

All of them joined in, and in the end, they even had an argument. Their attention was no longer on her and they began to disperse in twos and threes again, but that conversation… Wasn’t it somewhat odd? It was as if they were really kindergarten children.