Chapter 133: The Addicted Youngster

“Why did you drag me into the game?”

“We met with some trouble.”Bai Yi scratched his head in embarrassment.” I heard the elders mention that Your Highness once played this game for a very long time so I assumed that you would be experienced, but… I you’re actually only level 10.” The moment she was killed, he felt deep despair.

He… had hoped for help, and never expected to be left with two burdens instead of one.

Yao Si couldn’t even speak the Galactic language back then, so how could she have advanced to high levels. The playing that time was definitely a childhood trauma for her.

“This is the pressing matter you were referring to?” He had dragged her into the Galactic web just to play the game?! Yao Si rolled her eyes while taking a look of their surroundings. “Oh right, where is Li Zheng? Did you throw him to someone just to play?” Where is the care you promised?

“He’s here!” Bai Yi inclined his head toward the voluptuous woman who was pulling on her hair.

“…” Yao Si froze. Is this… real?

“Father Yao Si, long time no see!” The sis giggled before greeting Yao Si in a hoarse, manly voice.

○| ̄|_

Why did Li Zheng become a woman?! Wasn’t the Galactic web capable of recreating the player’s real appearance? Wasn’t changing gender online banned?

“When I was creating the account, I decided that it would be better to give the noob a cleric’s role, but only women can choose the celestial healer class,” Bai Yi explained bashfully. “So I hacked into the game company’s data to alter his information.”

“…”  Isn’t this change a little too extreme?!

“That bunch was too much! How could they kill Your Highness!” Bai Yi patted his chest. “Rest assured Your Highness, the two of us have already reached the maximum level. If we hadn’t been outnumbered, we would not have been killed. Give me a moment, I’ll gather a few friends to take revenge!”

“That’s right!” Li Zheng agreed with confidence. “Those bastards, I’ve always wanted to take care of them. Besides outnumbering us, what else could they possibly do? They should just fight us 1v1! What’s so good about an ambush?”

“Besides, in the past two months, Li Zheng’s moves have gotten smoother!” Bai Yi added.

Li Zheng then straightened his back so his fake E cups rose and jerked his head to the side aggressively. “That’s right, with a wave of my hand, all noobs will fall!”

“…”

“For Her Highness!”

“For Her Highness!”

“…”  For what bloody sister!

What you guys do in the game has nothing to do with me! I’ve got no intention of getting involved! And Li Zheng, put your chest pipe away, stop doing such weird actions…  Yao Si understood why the Galactic web would ban changing gender online!

“Wait a minute!” Yao Si was struck by another question. “Two months? You mean that for the past two months you’ve been only playing games?” What about learning the Galactic language? Return me my notes!

“Er…” Bai Yi stilled. “Reading the notes was too boring. Besides, by playing the game, he got exposed to the Galactic language all the time. Am I right, bro?!”

“Mmh, mmh, you’re absolutely right.” Li Zheng nodded, determined to stick up for his brother. “Everything has it’s priority level, and the most important thing right now is to get back at that guy.”