Chapter 154: The Proud Queen

Yao Si was entangled by another woman…

Regardless of how she explained, Lian Yu was bent on following her, her eyes blindingly bright. There was no way that Yao Si could reject her either as any harshness was met with an ever-ready torment of tears.

“Sister Lian Yu, listen to me, my ability is… a little unique.” Yao Si inhaled deeply, preparing to expose everything, letting her know that her current infatuation was only due to her ability.

“You mean you have the ability to let someone fall for you at first sight?” Lian Yu stilled.

“That’s right.” She nodded vigorously. “Your attraction is only due to the influence of my ability. It will disappear after a while and you won’t be feeling this way anymore.”

The queen frowned, trying to process her words. “Then… the two guys that were following you around, were they also affected by your ability?”

“Not really! Lu Chen is my employee, and Mu— Mo Xuan.” Yao Si corrected herself instantly, before his real name slipped out. “He’s my guider so he isn’t with me because of my ability.”

“Which means… you only directed your ability at me?”

“Mmh, mmh, mmh.”

“That’s great!”

“What?”

The queen’s eyes brightened as she reached forward to grab onto Yao Si’s hands. “As expected, Sisi, you are interested in me after all, even to the point of using your ability on me… That’s great, since we feel the same way, shall we register our marriage?”

“Eh…”

What logic is that? How did that become your main point?

Eh, this is getting increasingly difficult.

“Forget it, we can talk about it next time.” Yao Si massaged her temples. “Er… Can you explain the fog out there?” The fog that had clouded the entire planet didn’t look normal at all.

“That.. It comes from…” The queen went still, twiddling her fingers as guilt inched onto her face. “I made the heavenly tree open the limitation for the Rainbow Pond so…”

“Rainbow Pond’s limitation?” What did that mean?

“This planet is called Heavenly Planet because of the Rainbow Pond.” The queen hesitated slightly before explaining everything in great detail.

Basically, Heavenly Planet wasn’t originally like it was now. It was a planet engulfed in fog from from the Rainbow Pond, which made it seem mystical and brought about its name. Rainbow Pond originated from the planet’s core, its water possessing a rare chemical that could unleash one’s potential in terms of an ability’s mental strength.

It was a natural stimulant, which explained its popularity. However, if one were to stay too long in the fog, they would be trapped in their own world. The only ones who could defend against the fog were heavenly sylvian which came from the trees. They were able to restrict the fog to a certain region, preventing it from spreading, which led to the success of the Heavenly Planet.

“So… you mean to say… Mu— Mo Xuan and the others are stuck in the hallucination caused by the fog?”

“Mmh.” The queen raised her head with a hint of anger. “It was to find you Sisi… He was at fault for bringing you away, and even destroying my flower of the heavenly tree. If I hadn’t found the heart of the tree in time, you wouldn’t have been able to see me.”

“…” So it’s his fault? “When do you intend to release them?”

“I’m not going to!” The queen cocked her head to the side, throwing a childlike tantrum. “It wasn’t easy for me to keep those bastards out. If he were released, he would definitely snatch you away! Isn’t it recorded in history books that all female side characters are there to snatch the male lead? I won’t ever make that mistake!”