Chapter 32: Sex Bomb

Felix

It took me a while, it's true.

But I'm finally comfortable enough in my sexuality to face completing the bond with my mate.

It wasn't an easy journey that's for sure. But I got there. Started simply with touching, then blowing, now I'm ready for more.

Hungry for it, in fact. Starving.

It's Friday morning and I already secured a nice little cottage away from town for us to go explore our possibilities. And I'm so ready for it. I even studied bottoming to be prepared. Talk about commitment.

Normally I would ask my best friend but it's too weird as it is, I don't need to make it worse. I'm already trying my best not to compare myself to the "sex god", which is not that easy to be honest.

But I endure. I only have one mate and I can't wait any longer. I have breakfast and get ready for school, taking the brats along with me like usual. Not that I mind it. They're mostly quiet and looking at their phones, like every other teenager.

I get to school and greet the early bird Simon. I have yet to tell him I'm completing the bond tomorrow. I don't know what's weirder: to get it out in the open or to avoid the issue altogether. I'm still deciding.

"Are you okay?" - I asked him after we exchanged pleasantries.

"I would be better if people stopped getting mated every day and flaunted that all over my face." - He snickered in a sour mood.

"Who got mated?" - I asked him in shock and he told me about another pair of teens from our grade who got paired because it's someone's birthday.

It's like clockwork, as soon as you turn 18, boom there it is. If you don't find your mate at school, be worried because it might take a while.

"It'll happen for you too, you'll see." - I consoled him the best I could.

"So, are you completing the bond this weekend, huh?" - He asked me point blank and I gasped in shock.

"How do you know?" - I shouted, surprised.

"I've known you since we're babies. Do you think I don't know when you're hiding something from me?" - He smirked with a mischievous grin.

I laughed at this.

"Yeah, I should have known better. I just didn't know whether or not it'd be better to tell you now or afterwards. It was a long internal debate." - I admitted, blushing.

He laughed at me.

"It's fine. I'm happy for you two. It can't be helped nor should it. Plus, you two are taking your sweet time. Are you waiting for him to break out in heat?" - He smirked in a devious tone.

"Goddess, not you too." - Elliott's voice can be heard as his footsteps approaching us.

He greets me with a kiss and Simon with a sour smile.

"I'm just saying. It's good that you're getting over it soon. You never know." - He commented in an ominous tone. Elliott gasped.

"Don't even!" - He snapped at him.

Some time later, we're all inside the classroom. After the end of the second period, I hear Olivia and Elliot talking.

"Elliott, aren't you afraid of going into heat soon if you don't complete it?" - She frowned in worry. He grimaced at this.

"Et tu, Brutus?" - Elliott scowled in disappointment.

"What if you're training with Simon and then--"