5☁︎︎

Hi guys, I really hope you're liking it so far! There might be a few errors because I'm up at night writing this, and sometimes my fingers have a mind of their own lol.
—·—

Valentina
My whole body is sore when I wake up, probably from sleeping on the uncomfiest couch known to man. My head is throbbing to the point it aches, and my feet feel like there is a stone weighing them down. I turn to the side, and the 'rock' turns out to be a (heavy) white puppy deciding to take a nap on my fucking legs. Are dogs even allowed in dorm rooms?

Realising I'm being watched, Jordan is sitting on the couch in just grey joggers and that little silver necklace he always wears, hair disheveled and fluffy as if he just woke up, eating cereal opposite me. Once again, no shirt. Groaning, I wipe the side of my face, my lipstick stained against my arm and I can just imagine the state my hair is in. Let's just say I'm a bit of a messy sleeper. I wipe my mouth and face Evans,

"Is it yours?" I refer back to the pup on my legs, and he nods his head, swallowing a spoonful of Coco Pops.
"Angel." He responds, when I ask what its name is.

I go to move my legs so the dog can get up, but he speaks up before I can,

"Careful, he bites."

"Its name is fucking 'Angel' and you're telling me it bites?" I deadpan, not in the mood for his shit.

"How do you propose I get it off my legs then, smarty pants." I sneer. I'm not a morning person, okay?
Deciding to be an ass and not help me, he just shrugs and gets up, leaving his dog on me.

I try clicking my fingers, cooing 'Angel' several times, but when it just snores away peacefully, I give up and place my forefinger and thumb to my mouth.
The loud trill of my finger whistle startles both Jordan and the pup, and Angel scampers off to its owner, who glares at me, rubbing it's belly in a soothing manner. It's, or should I say, his, when I see his genitals from the lovely view he's giving me.

"What?" I shrug, "You didn't wanna help me so I did it my own way."

When I see my reflection in my room, I wince. My hair is all over to place, lipstick smeared from my lips, and I'm just thankful I didn't wear lashes, otherwise that'd have been messy. I quickly fix my hair and wash my face, drying it with the face towel just as Amelie walks into my room and lies down onto the bed. My face scrunches in confusion when I notice she's not wearing her uniform, and she notices, looking down at her clothes in confusion too.

"You don't like it?" She refers self-consciously to the small pink tube skirt and tie-up set she's wearing and I shake my head.

"No the outfit's hot, but how come you're not wearing uniform." I ask, opening my closet to take out my second pair of uniform, as I slept in the one from yesterday and it's got wrinkles all over, and smells of stale beer.

"He didn't tell you? God, you have the shittest roommate ever." She sighs, cupping her hands over her mouth before she orders Jordan to get his ass in here.

"What?" He groans out, brushing his teeth, still shirtless. This is a view I could get used to. My hands itch to run a trail from his collarbones down the bumps of his abs on his lean frame, all the way to the Calvin Klein waistband poking above his grey joggers.

"Me, you, Mason, Reece and Raizel are gonna give you the real tour of school today." She smirks, winking as if her words have some other secret meaning,
"Oh, and Jord, don't even think you're getting out of this. Come on, let's get changed, the both of you. Chop chop."
She claps her hands, ordering us to get going, and Jordan saunters away submissively.

As I pull out a pair of low rise jeans, short white tank top and black zip-up, and lay them on my bed, my door swings open and Mason strolls inside, hands in his hoodie pocket.