Chapter 21

~Roxanne's POV~
I finally got home and went straight to my room. I didn't want to deal with my parents or their shit for that matter. I wanted to get my homework done before Lucas comes by and we talk and usually our talks always lead to other things. I made it to my room and went over to my desk and then took out everything that I needed for my homework assignments. I took off my jacket and my shoes and then I sat at my desk and began my assignments that were due on Monday.

I was almost done with the second to last of my assignments when all of a sudden, I felt a pair of soft lips on my neck. I let out a soft moan when they moved to my shoulder. I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw that it was Lucas. I didn't want to give in so easily to him yet, so I continued to work on my assignment that I was almost done with.

"Come on baby girl, give in." He says to me his voice low and seductive.

"I can't right now Lucas, I'm almost done with this one."

"You have all weekend to get them done my love, give in to the peer pressure for once in your life." He whispers.

I let out a soft moan when his hand moved up my side to the front of my chest. I let out a gasp when he cups my breast and squeezes it.

"Come on baby." He says in my ear.

When I don't say anything to him, he pulls out my chair, with me still sitting there. I look up and meet his beautiful green eyes, that were starting back at her with love, admiration, and lust in them. He then kneels in front of me, a soft smile playing at his lips. I feel him grip the ends of my pants I was wearing.

"Lift your hips baby."

I only nod and did as I was told, and he took them off along with my panties. He then spread my legs to give him a view of what is his. He ends up pulling me forward to where my lower half was on the edge of the chair. I watch as his face get closer and closer to where it was supposed to go. I let out a gasp when I felt his tongue on my sensitive bud. I let out a groan when I feel his tongue enter me. My hands found his hair and I tangled my hands through it, yanking on it every so often causing a moan to escape his lips. He grabs my wrists and then pulls them away from his hair and puts them at my side.

"No touching." He says seductively.

I let out a soft whimper cause I couldn't touch his sexy body for the time being. I whimper when he got up and went over to the bed, a smirk playing at his lips. He then motions me over with his pointer finger still smirking softly.

"Come on over princess."

I was hesitate at first because I was supposed to do a few things before he came over, but he came over earlier than I thought. I look over at him and God damn he looks really sexy the way that he is right now.

"I-I need a few moments." I say to him.

"Of course, take your time princess, you have me all night." He says with a sexy smirk on his face.

I felt my face get flustered as I quickly stood up to try to hide my face. I scurried to my closet and found the sexiest outfit that I owned. I went to my bathroom and placed the outfit on the bathroom sink. I turned on the shower and got undressed, placing my dirty clothes in the hamper that was nearby. I got in the shower and let the warm water run down my body, letting it relax me. I quickly got clean and clean up areas that needed them, then got out and dried myself completely off.

After I finally was all dried off, I put on the sexy outfit that I was excited to wear for Lucas. I quickly touched up my makeup and then found a really fuzzy robe. I slipped it on my shoulders and looked at myself in the mirror one last time to make sure that everything was in place. After that was all set, I walked back into my room where Lucas was waiting for me.

"Baby." I say softly.

He looks up from where he was on my bed, and I see his eyes darken with something that I could identify as lust. I love knowing that I have that effect on him no matter what I do. I slowly walk over to him, and his smirk grows.

"Come on over and sit on my lap princess."

I smirk and then walk over to him and slowly sat on his lap. I could feel how hard he was from under me, my womanhood aching to have him in me. I took off his shirt to reveal his yummy abs that I absolutely love. He then kisses me passionately as his hands found the opening to my fuzzy robe. I jump feeling his cool hands against my warm skin. He then stopped kissing me for a little bit and took off my robe and I watch his eyes scan my body at what I was wearing. I watch as his eyes were flickering purple and then back to his green ones. He then starts to kiss me again, moaning against my lips. He hooked his hand around my back and flipped us and laid me on my bed. I watch him look at what I was wearing, and I could tell that he loved it.

"Why are you wearing white princess? If I remember correctly, you're not so innocent. At least I only know that right princess?" He says with a smirk on his face.

"Cause I knew I would be seeing you and you bring out the innocent in me." I say smirking softly myself.

I felt so exposed in front of him considering the position that I am in, which I don't mind at all. He comes over and I see that he has two pieces of cloth in his hand. He comes over and grabs both of my arms and puts them on top of my head. He then ties my wrists together and the ties them both to the headboard of my bed. I tugged at them, and I see him smirk knowing that I couldn't get out.

"Tug at them again princess and I'll tie them tighter."

I let out a soft whimper, but I nod understanding what he was telling me. I wanted to be good and do what I was told like the good girl that I am. He then took the other cloth and put it around my eyes like a blindfold. All I could do at that point was rely on my other senses as to what was happening at the moment.

Please touch me Lucas, don't make Rose and I wait any longer.