Chapter 35

We made it back to the pack house where the stuff for my graduation party was already set up and waiting for all of us. I was super excited for this party to happy because that means tomorrow is my Alpha ceremony and things are going to be official within the pack. My mom and dad went to go deal with some stuff while Willow and Liam went to their own corner.

"Go enjoy some time with Lucas upstairs honey, your party starts in a few hours." My mom says with a soft smile on her face.

"Ok thanks mom."

Lucas and I headed upstairs to my room and I shut my door behind us. I turned around and looked at Lucas whose eyes went dark with lust as he looked up and down my body. He then comes over and pins me against the door, a small growl escapes his mouth.

"God your so sexy my love."

"I could say the same about you."

He then begins to kiss me passionately as he keeps me pinned against the door. I let out a moan as I feel his hand slide up my thigh and past the end of my dress. I then slide off his jacket and throw it on the floor nearby. He hikes up my dress past my hips revealing my lace panties to him which causes him to growl again.

"God you're so beautiful."

~Lucas' POV~
I had the most beautiful girl within my arms reach and she looked so sexy in her white dress that all I wanted to do was to rip it off her body and fuck her. Sorry for the too much information but it's who I am as a demon. I had her against her bedroom door, her dressed hiked up past her hips and her panties revealed to me.

"I love you." She says softly.

"I love you to baby."

She then leans over and kisses me again, her hands going to the button on my dress pants. I let out a gasp against her lips as she pulls me close by them and then unbuttons them. We both jump hearing a knock on her door.

"Guys come on out the rest of the guests are arriving." Her mom says.

"Ok mom we'll be right out."

We hear her mom walk away and then she looks at me and giggles softly. She pecks my lips and then fixes her dress covering her lace panties. I button up my dress pants and then put on my jacket after making sure that I look presentable. I got one last kiss on the lips from Roxanne and then we both head outside to where her party was being held. Wow everyone was here and I couldn't believe it. I mean this is what you get when you are the most popular girl in school, everyone wanting to come to your party. It sucks for any other guys who wanted to date her because I have her and she will be mine. We went by the food table and I stood by the punch bowl because I felt so out of place here it's not even funny.

"Baby, I'm going to go mingle. Are you going to be ok here?" She asks me with a concerned look on her face.

"Yea I'll be ok. Go have fun."

She squeals in excitement then pecks me on the cheek and then goes and finds her friends to hang out with and to introduce herself to the rest of her pack that she hasn't met yet. My eyes then caught a glimpse of Lilianna in the crowd of her party. What the fuck was she doing here? She can't be here otherwise Roxanne will be pissed that there is another female here and she if she finds out about Lilianna then I'm never going to hear the end of it and Roxanne won't want to be around me anymore. Roxanne can't find out what Lilianna is and how she related to Oliver's past because then she'll resent me for not telling her the truth.

After her party was over it was time for the alpha ceremony because that is how things whole thing was planned. Everyone who was not a wolf left and all the wolves headed out back to the back of the house where the ceremony was being held. I followed everyone out back and Lilianna's silhouette was more prominent this time and I growled a little bit. I hate that bitch so much because she still has control over Oliver from when he was alive over 2000 years ago.