X. He's Alive

JULIE DECIDED ON going to school but she didn't want be bothered by passing Troy or the loud people in her classes, so she decided to skip class and sit in the AV room until school was over

JULIE DECIDED ON going to school but she didn't want be bothered by passing Troy or the loud people in her classes, so she decided to skip class and sit in the AV room until school was over. She didn't want to be home but she didn't want to be in class either.

She started to make her way to the AV room, no one would find her there and Nora wouldn't care if she missed school today.

As she reached the door, she turned the knob only to find it locked. She huffed before she looked around briefly, making sure there was no one around before she closed her eyes, clenching her fists until someone called her.

"Julie?"

She whipped around to see Mike, Dustin, Lucas, Ashton and some blonde girl with them.

"What are you doing here?" Mike asked her but she didn't answer. He moved towards the AV door, going to give it a twist before Julie stopped him, "It's locked."

The curly-headed male turned to the blond girl, "Can you open it with your powers?"

Julianna took the chance to get a better look at her face to see that it was Eleven disguised in a pink dress and blond wig, "Eleven? Wha--What is she doing here?" She looked at the others for an explanation. Dustin began to open his mouth before Mr. Clarke appeared from around the corner.

They all shut their mouths and turned towards the teacher, who only eyed them wearily. "The assembly is about to start."

Mike put on a frown, "We know. We're just, you know-"

"Upset." Lucas finished with a saddened expression. "Y-yea, really upset." Dustin cut in, not sounding as believable as Lucas and Mike which made Lucas discretly roll his eyes.

"We just needed some alone time to...be sad?" Ashton said but it came out more as a question. Mr. Clarke nodded his head, "I know how hard it is, I do. But let's just be there for Will, okay?"

The six children looked between each other with looks before they nodded, Mr. Clarke pulled something out of his pocket and tossed it at Mike, "And then, the Healthkit is all yours for the rest of the day." Mr. Clarke smiled before his eyes landed on Eleven.

"I don't believe we've met. What's your name?" He asked Eleven.

She looked over to the others who gave her panicked looks, "Elev-"

"Eleanor!" Mike cut in.

"She's my sister." Julianna added before Mr. Clarke tilted his head, "I didn't know you had a sister, Julianna."

"She's here for Will's funeral." Julie looked down with a face frown before Mr. Clarke nodded and turned back to Eleven. "Ah, well, Welcome to Hawkins Middle, Eleanor."

"Thank you." She said quietly with a nod. Mr. Clarke looked at her for a second longer before spewing another question, "Uh, where are you from exactly?"