7

Y/n.Y/l/n

Liked by Marvel, sleneagomez, and 2,864,908 others

Y/n.Y/l/n We're in Italy ~ Venice it's so pretty here thank you @Marvel for bringing us here ❤️

View all 15,936  comments

Drake You need to go on a boat ride it's fire 🔥🔥

Y/nisthebest Are you going for filming or is it a vacation?

Itsaloha replied to @Y/nisthebest Vacation of course, we need a break!!😂

Nickjonas EAT PASTA!!

Taylorswift Girl show us the amazing outfits ✨✨

Onwardwanna I'm here too!! I hope we meet!!

Y/n.Y/l/n replied to @onwardwanna Me too

QueenY/n Omg yess please!! BTW I ship Javon and Y/n ❤️❤️

renner4real replied to @QueenY/n same 🙋🏻‍♂️

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marvel had booked us two huge villas for all of us and I was placed with, Zendaya, Tom Holland, Sebastian stan, Anthoney Macki, Chris Pratt, Elizabeth Olsen, and Benedict Cumberbatch.

Robert said that we should be ready at 7 pm as the cars will be here to pick us up for dinner that we're having at this old but unique restaurant.

I decided to wear this: (If you don't like it just imagine something else)

"Guys the van is outside!" Benedict yelled and we all yelled "coming!", I walked downstairs and out into the car "you look cute" zendaya said "thanks and you look hot" I said and tom playfully glared at me "shut up Thomas"

"Y/n Y/l/n you can't say such langue, how do you think your mother will react if we told her you were being mean to us" Sebastian said and I laughed "you guys can't say shit! your the biggest bullies here" I said and we all laughed.

We reached the restaurant and were immediately taken to our table, I sat between Scarlet Johansen and Tom Hiddleston.

We order our food and when it came we all ate and talked about the beautiful places here.

I noticed a small boy staring at us not from far away, I waved my hand and he smiled waving his hand back, I got up and walked over to him "hey are you lost?" I asked and he shook his head "is that Iron man" he asked pointing at Robert.

"Yea but he's busy right now, when he's not I'll tell you but right now let me take you to your family" I said and he held my hand taking me to his table.

"There they are" he said "okay you can go" I said and he shook his head "no come with me" he said so I did.

When I reached his table I couldn't believe my eyes...

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}