23

I was invited to the Ellen show, and I was so excited.

Ellen came backstage to the room I was in and made sure that I was OK. She also asked if it was all right if she talked about my latest Instagram post.

The post where Javon and I went to public and I told her she could, 10 minutes later, and I was ready and the show had started Ellen cold my name, and I walked out to her, and the crowd cheered Loudly.

"Looks like you have a lot of fans here to see you today" She said "yeah and I really appreciate every single one of them"

Ellen and I talked for a while, and she had finally asked the question that everyone was waiting for

"So Y/n midway through last year, you had posted that you were in a secret relationship and not too long ago aka the first day of this you posted Instagram photos revealing that the person you're dating is actor Javon wanna Walton the guy you said you're just friends with"

"Before you could answer, let's bring out someone special. Everybody welcome Javon wanna Walton"

My boyfriend came out, and I was so surprised to see him. I had no idea he was here.

"Hey baby you look beautiful" javon said kissing my cheeks. He hugged Ellen and sat on the couch next to me, he placed his hand on my waist and hold me closer to him, which made me smile.

"So Javon how are you?" Ellen asked "I'm doing good how are you" "great and now that you two are here would you like to explain how this happened" she said and our Instagram photos appeared on the screen behind us, for everyone to see.

"Funny thing we actually met on Instagram" "wait really she" she said surprise "yes, we actually met there" "How did it happen?" we started to explain everything.

At the end of the show, Javon and I walked backstage, and I hugged him again "I'm so happy you're here" I said, and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head. "Me too"

Javon and I went out for dinner and of course they were paparazzi and fans on our way but it was all right. It was nice to finally feel free and not need to hide the person I love.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Who's your favorite TV host?