15

After a month, I was finally cleared to go back to filming. I just had to keep things slow for the first couple of days. so we didn't do any fighting scenes or stunts.

Javon also was coming today and was going to spend two days here with his mom for work. He says that he has two interviews and a photo shoot. I had just finished filming, and was on my way to the cafeteria when a pair of hands were placed on my eyes.

"Guess who" somebody said groggily "umm Holland?" "Nope" "Jeremy?" "Nope" "I don't know who are you" I whined and he chuckled.

Immediately I recognized, that this laugh belong to "Javon!" I turned around and hugged him. "What are you doing here? I thought you were coming at 8 pm not am" "yeah I kind of lied just to surprise you" he said and I smiled.

"Where is your mom?" I asked "she's at the hotel anyways are you free to go to lunch together?" he asked and I looked at my schedule. "Yeah we're good, I have two hours free"

"Great, let's go then" he said grabbing my hand.

Javon and I found a new Italian restaurant that opened on our way so we decided to check it out.

We asked for a table for two, and they placed us near the clear window that provided a beautiful view.

While we were talking, we saw a flashing light we turned around and saw paparazzi "how did they find out so fast" Javon groaned "I don't know, but let's change our place away from here because frankly, I don't think I'll be comfortable with people taking pictures of me eating" I said, and he agreed.

We ask the waiter to move it to another table, and he took us to one deep into the restaurant where it had more privacy.

-Time skip-

We paid for our lunch and headed out we were so surprised to see the number of people waiting for us, camera flashes started going on with they saw us

"Javon I don't think I can" I said worried "I'll be here" he said locking our hands together and exiting the restaurant.

People started gathering and also taking pictures and videos of us while yelling questions, hoping we can answer them.

"Wanna I can't breath" I said holding his hand tighter "I'm scared" Javon placed his arms around me and yelled at the crowd of people "can you guys please move away she's claustrophobic" but only some people listened.

-Javon's pov-

I could see and feel why and shaking, so I grabbed her hand totally started running, Y/n ran and we started to lose them.

Five minutes later, we lost all of them, but why Y/n was still shaken up so I took her to the nearest park, and we sat on the bench.

"Y/n/n it's okay we lost them now" I said wiping her tears away she got into my arms and softly cried.

"Its okay y/n/n let it out, I'm here" I said hugging her she calm down and pulled away. "Sorry" she mumbled, "for what?" I asked confused "for my reaction and I guess" "don't be sorry for that and what friend am I if I didn't help"

Y/n smiled making my heart flutter. She's so beautiful I love her.

"Stop staring" she giggled "that's impossible look at yourself even when your crying you're gorgeous" I said tagging her hair behind her ear.

Y/n blushed and that only made her look cuter, I didn't know I was leaning in until I was inches away from her face, Y/n looked at me and quickly glanced at my lip and back at me.

I finally took the courage and kissed her.

-Y/n'a pov-

Javon kiss me and I couldn't believe it. I was shocked by quickly kissed him back.

We pulled away and we were both blushing "ummm I wasn't expecting that" " I hope it was a good surprise" " It's a great surprise I said, and his smile grew.

My phone rang and I was Sebastian. He said that lunch was over and they'd been looking for me everywhere.

"I have to go back I said, let me take you, he said, holding my hand again.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

AN: Sorry guys for not posting the last couple of days I was stuck and didn't know what to write but don't worry it's all done now :)