19

Today I have a comic con talking about the movie I was filming with marvel says the trailer came out yesterday.

"Hey guys, my name is Amanda and I am here with the amazing actress Y/n Y/l/n" "hey guys" I waved at the whole crowd cheered loudly.

"Are you ready to answer some fan's questions?" Amanda asked and nodded "yes of course"

"Hey Y/n, I'm a huge fan of your work and I wanted to ask if your character is going to be a part of the official Avenger team" "look I can't tell you anything, but as a fan myself, I really hope so"

"Y/n how is it working with marvel?" another fan asked "amazing the whole cast, and even the behind of the camera crew are all wonderful people it's like we're all huge big family"

"Not too long ago you got injured on set how did it happen and how did it feel?" "okay so there was a mechanical problem when I was jumping from her building to another for a scene and I was so scared when it happened. Of course I was injured but thank God it wasn't that bad, I just needed a 2-3 week break and then I was able to film again"

After answering a couple more questions, a fan asked if I'm dating which I reply with a "Yes" causing everyone to go wild.

"Who is that?" They asked "it's a secret" I said "is it Javon?" they asked and before I could reply another fan said "No it's definitely Louis" another fan yelled "no Noah!"

"No way it's Javon #ynwanna" people started chanting the ship names they mean to the guys they thought I was dating and I had to take a video of it and posted on my Instagram.

-Javon's POV-

I laughed at the video Y/n posted on her Instagram, but my smile started to fade when I noticed that #Ynpartridge was increasing.

Not gonna lie I was a bit sad and jealous at the same time.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: comment the ship your support as a fan who doesn't know who Y/n is dating.