16

Today I have an interview with a wire auto correct and I'm so excited Javon was with me, but he was behind the cameras

Tom, Zendaya, and Jacob were next to me since we were doing this interview together. "You guys ready" they asked and we nodded so they handed us a white bored with the most searched questions about us.

I was going first and I pulled the white tape off

Who is Y/n?

"You know, I actually don't know how to answer this question" I said "Y/n is an amazing, stunning, and talented actress" Zendaya told the camera. "That's a fact" Jacob said "period" Tom added, and we laughed.

When is Y/n's birthday?

(Your birthday day) I answered

-Time skip-

I finished my first board and Tom, Zendaya and Jacob were next, they each did two boards, and now they handed me the last board which is mine.

We reached the last question, and it said....

Is Y/n dating anyone right now?

"No, I am not dating anyone" I said Y/n "rumors are flying around that you and Javon Walton are dating since you've been caught, hanging out a lot recently" someone in the crew said, and my cheeks started to heat up

"Javon and I are just best friends" "Zendaya and I were just friends too" Tom smirked and I elbowed him "anyways that's the end of the interview thank you guys for watching don't forget to like and subscribe.

"Anddd CUT!, thank you guys" I got out of my chair and hugged Javon " I bought you doughnuts," he said, I squealed in happiness and thanked him. "friends my ass" Zendaya said and I gleared at her.

Javon and I didn't really talk too much about the kiss and what it made us now, so I guess we just ignore that and we're just friends.

We spent the day together, and while we were shopping, a very good-looking guy came up to me and we talked.

He was a little flirtatious and I didn't really mind it. Javon said that he was done looking for the shoes he wanted and that we should leave now. Before he could pull me out, the guy stopped me and asked for my number which I gave.

On the way home Javon was really quiet and I asked if he was okay and he said he was fine but I knew he was lying

"Are you su-" "I'm fine just shut up!" he's not surprising me. That was the first time Javon had yelled at me and it felt horrible.

I turned around and looked out my window, feeling my eyes starting to tear up. I'm a sensitive person, and Javon of all people should know that.

"Y/n" Javon held my hand, but I pushed his hand away "Y/n I'm sorry" he said and I stayed quiet. "I didn't mean to yell at you I was just mad" he said and I turned around to face him. "Why are you mad? I thought you had fun today"

"I did!" he quickly said "then what is it?" "I just got jealous" "jealous? of what?" "Y/n I like you, like ALOT, and seeing you and another guy flirting with each other made me mad" he finally confessed.

"I don't want you to fall in love with another guy when I love you and I know it might sound stupid bu-" I cut him off by kissing him.

Javon kiss me back and I smiled.

I really missed this feeling, the feeling of his lips on mine and the way it made my heart spark.

We pulled away to catch our breaths and that's when Javon asked "do you want to be my girlfriend?" "of course I wanna be your girlfriend" Javon was so happy to hear that and pulled me in for another kiss.

We decided to keep our relationship a secret and only tell some of our friends and family members.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}