Confiscated Goods 💙

A/N: Lucifer x Sub CisFem MC
I'm doing something a little more aggressive than the preceding chapters. Tell me if it's too much

C/W: AOS (limited speech) MC, Heavyset MC, Humiliation, Public Teasing, Kabedon, Minor physical aggression, Penetrative Sex, Unprotected Sex, Groping

You and the Avatar of Pride were caught in a game of sexual tag, if you could call it that. Pinching, flirting, innuendos, all of that exchanged, and initiated by you. Despite your otaku nature drawing you closer to Levi than him, with time he began to grow on you. However problematic his behavior was, the way he walked the line between aggressiveness and formality was a major attraction for you. You knew whatever was happening between the two of you was likely going to end before your year was even over. It felt as though all you wanted before then was to get railed. Just once...

He forced you against the wall. You were a durable human and he took advantage of that. Your breath knocked out of you, he maintained a full grip on your sleeveless shoulder. He ran his hand between the laces of the slit on the side of your pencil dress, thumbing the black lace of your underwear.

"You really thought you could get away with wearing something like this at an official function." His stern voice echoed in the hallway, warm light streaming in through the small crack in the door. "You didn't even bother to wear a slip," he continued, sounding slightly less formal. He moved closer, hand slowly trailing down your shoulder and to your wide upper arm. "Slut," he spat, pulling your panties down your thick thighs.

"You or I?" you signed, smirking up at him.

"Guess," he said, kneeling down. "Out."
Your heels clicked as you stepped out of them. You were surprised he didn't try to peak upwards. It was impossible to see anything, since you filled the tailored dress perfectly, but he didn't even look. "I'm confiscating these until further notice." He put them on the inside of his jacket pocket.

You rolled your eyes and feigned sadness. "Understood," you signed. As you began to walk back, you were hyper aware of the way your thighs chaffed and the occasional breeze as you moved that threatened to freeze your vulva. The very nature of the punishment, however, got the blood flowing in that area, to say the least. You sat at the table which you, a couple of the brothers, and the other non-demon transfer students were seated. Unable to make eye contact with either of the angels or Mammon who'd bought you the dress alongside Asmo, you paid extra attention to the main event and the dinner that came afterwards. Not being known for being talkative had its perks at times. Solomon was curious about you, but he got the message after he triggered your tics.

Later, as everyone mingled, you walked up to Lucifer, who was talking to some VIDs. He put his hand around your waist and introduced you, mentioning the speech difficulties. You made smalltalk before excusing yourself to go to the bathroom, leaning in to kiss him on the cheek and slipping your hand into his pocket.

After everybody had made it home, you walked through the quiet hallway, no longer wearing your heels, hair down. It was past curfew, but you still continued on your way to his bedroom. You slowly swung the door open. The lights were still on and he was at his desk with some paperwork, as usual. The workload looked light, so you let yourself in. You put your hand on his shoulder, making him jump.

"Oh, spare me y/n. Get your ass to bed now. I have work." You went and sat on his bed. When he realized you were still there and hadn't changed the germaphobe in him flipped. "The hell do you think you're doing on my clean bed?!" You liked it when he lost some of his dignity. "Go sit somewhere your sweaty pussy dress won't permanently funk up.

You let out a small "huh" of indignation. "You're the one that took my underwear!" you signed.

"Yes and??" he blinked. "You're still not wearing them." You shot him a surprised look. "I can read you like a book."