Say It! 💛

A/N: Dom Mammon x Impatient Cis-Fem Reader (skip to second ~○♡○~ for smut)
C/W: Public Teasing, Penetrative Sex, Oral Sex, Curly-Haired Mammon, Swearing, Tiny Bit of Spanking, Cum Eating, Face-Palm Worthy Communication, Crying After Sex, Kabedon, Hair Pulling, Lip Biting, Slut Shaming Kink, Thick Thighs Save Lives, (anything else feel free to inform me)

You closed the door after you coming in from RAD. You took off your hat and scarf but you couldn't stop blushing. 'Geez, Y/N. You have to go and do that...' The scenes earlier still ran through your head. You slowly made your way up the stairs to your room.

A few hours earlier, you were just finishing lunch. Mammon, like always, insisted on accompanying you. Even though you and your boyfriend were "fighting" right now, he still considered looking after you his duty.

He put his hand on your thigh. He was always so hot and cold and you felt sick of it. Talking to the others, you tried to shift away.

"You have to be everywhere..." you mumbled.

He leaned towards you and spoke quietly yet serious. "Like hell I'd let you get away from me." You could almost hear the sharpness of his teeth. You shivered slightly, growling. His hand slid up your thigh a little more. Biting your lip, you stared at the table to avoid him and the ever increasing warmth.

'That doesn't mean anything. It doesn't mean anything,' you repeated in your head. It began to spin as he went back to talking to the others. You weren't used to others touching you like that. His protective nature was really hard to come to grips with. You both are together now and some things he doesn't even think twice about still send your brain to the moon. Or, worse, annoy you to hell and back.

He kneaded your thigh a little in his hand, moving it towards you a little more. You unstuck your eyes from the table to catch him shooting you a small smirk before blending back into the conversation. You were sure you were blushing by this point, judging by the looks the others at lunch gave you. You gave basic responses to the conversation and eventually left to prevent your teacher from changing your attendance to 'absent.' You returned your lunch tray alone, but you heard two pairs of shoes click walking down the hallway. Why didn't he just leave when you had left if he wanted to follow you? You knew the answer.

You tried to outpace him. "Mammon, I thought I made it clear that I didn't want you following me. Ugh."

"C'mon, Y/N. What did I do?" he conceded, throwing his hands behind his head. You continued walking forward, giving him the silent treatment. "Oi!!"

You could tell, even though he was fuming, that he was even more so worried.

You turned around. "You're always like this. B-back the fuck off." Your tone made him stop in his tracks.

"W-what did I even do??" He stalked closer. Overwhelmed, you lashed out again.

"I-I said back the fuck off..! I-I don't feel like talking..."

He shoved your shoulder into the wall, flecks of spittle flying into your face. "The hell you feel like doin' then?!" Your breath was taken away. You rubbed your knees together and glanced up at him through your eyelashes. He clicked his teeth. "Say that one more time. I swear, Y/N, your gorgeous li'l legs won't walk for a week!" He noticed your eyes widen and he blushed and looked away.

You should be scared, feel threatened. The way he spoke, it should have sounded like a threat, not a wish. The unspoken meaning to your squabble led your hand up to his face, caressing it. His narrow eyes shot back to you, shooting an indecipherable desire down your spine. It felt like you had been lit on fire, how badly you wanted him.