Take care 💙🤍

A/N: Submissive Lucifer x Simeon

C/W: Anal fingering, Anal sex (protected), Kissing, Begging, Teasing, Praise, Sexting (not explicit), Gender neutral MC, Angel/Demon forms (not kinky), Old men text weird, Lucifer being a dork

"Take care, Lucifer."

"Take care, Simeon..." Lucifer forced out of his mouth. His frown deepened as he saw Simeon return to the Celestial Realm. When would they see one another again? Fifty years, at some sort of "RAD Reunion" Diavolo organized? Or at a diplomatic dinner in a hundred? Lucifer's fists crumpled as he said farewell to another dear friend: an average human who he'd come to love. At their age (and in the times they live in), they might be dead before they meet again. Lucifer was being left behind in the most literal way possible. He was not going to stand for this.

'I need to see Simeon again,' he rolled over and over in his head during the walk home. He needed to see him. 'I need to see him... tonight.'

For a thousand years, he was okay, relieved, even, not to see Simeon outside of a formal context. It meant they didn't have to talk candidly with one another. They didn't have to mention their past together, only speaking as one representative to another. In a way, he could still seem as mysterious as before to him, from a stunning angel to an alluring devil. But all this past year, in the little moments, those thirty second conversations in passing, Lucifer saw what could've been. However silly to say he felt a spark, Lucifer didn't want it to just fade in time again. He wanted to let Simeon in, to see a side of him where he wasn't just a powerful right hand man, and he only realized it after those endless days of the exchange program had ended.

Excusing himself from dinner early, he headed to his room and showered. After he got out, he reached for his DDD, which Diavolo had ensured would still be able to text the exchange students. His head rested lightly on his hand as he opened the app. Robe draped over him, hair still wet, but combed, mind clear, he sent the perfect text he had concocted in the shower.

L >Good evening, Simeon.

Lucifer's feathers ruffled. An instant reply:

S >Why! Good evening, Lucifer. We just finished dinner. Is something the matter?

L >Is that the only reason you believe we can talk?

S >No.

S >It usually is the reason, though.

S >\_( ' - ' )_/

'Simeon sent... a sticker to me...' Lucifer thought.

L >I'm not always cold, you know.

S >I'm aware. You're just straightforward.

Lucifer smiled, someone agreed with him.

S >With that said.

S >I meant :*

S >It seems as though youre beating around the bush with something.

S >You're*

L >Ah yes.. You left something.

Simeon paused on his way back home. He thought he had all his stuff. Lucifer chuckled at the stupidity of his plan. It felt like something Asmodeus or Mammon might do. He couldn't think of a more direct way, though. Hand slightly shaking, he raised it at Asmo's "special selfie" angle, crossed his legs, and took the most nonchalant pic he could. He hesitantly clicked send. Simeon, who was standing still as he awaited a response, stumbled backwards, physically taken by Lucifer's freshly cleaned form. His horns shone, his feathers appeared blurry, seeming they were in the middle of shaking off water, his robe hung loosely on his figure, begging to be removed, and his pose was confident, despite a bashful facial expression.