Roses and chocolate

A/N: Dom! Beel x Self-Conscious! Cis-Fem Reader

C/W: Penetrative Sex, Fingering, Breast Play, Food play, Soap play, Playing with soap, Big dick, Cum eating, Crying, Love bites, Hickeys, Saliva, Sweat, Overstimulation, Dense MC, Slow but rough, A bit of Nonverbal communication, Not as much cum eating you'd think with Beel, Anything else tell me please

Valentine's day, one of your favorite holidays second only to the candy-filled Halloween. In a house of brothers that adored you and your sweet tooth, it was only expected you got more chocolate today than ever before. From Belphie's dollar store heart-shaped box to Mammon and Lucifer's gourmet selection, you had almost too many types to choose from. You hardly had time to eat any with how much the boys pulled you here and there. By the time you'd sat down for dinner, you were very much ready to not get up for another three days.

After dinner, Asmo pulled you aside and gave you another bag. Almost hoping it wasn't more chocolate, you got your wish. There were a few different options of bath bomb, a lavender and sea salt one catching your eye in particular.

Your face betrayed you; Asmo could see your desire before you even knew it. "Oh, I see~" You gave a confused look. "Honey, don't act like it hasn't been a busy day. I see you want to relax in the bath." You were stunned for a moment before patting your hair in shame. "Hm? What's with that face~? I'm happy you see one you want to use right away. Let's see..." He leaned over and peeped into the bag. "Ah! The one made with lavender esential oils will have you feeling good as new in the morning, Y/N!"

Asmo went to where everyone was gathered in the living room. "Everyone!" he announced. "Y/N has had a very busy day and she's going to be taking a relaxing bath. Please don't disturb her for the rest of the night!"

Immediately everyone swarmed you, trying to get in their last Valentine's Day wishes, but you let only one come through and follow you to your room. You'd been waiting for him all day. You were sure you both wanted to give presents to one another. Gripping the bag in one hand, you pulled Beelzebub to your room by his free hand. His other was hidden behind his massive back, but, from the crinkling, you could guess what it was.

You gave him some store-bought chocolates you had remolded into the symbol for gluttony. Other than a card or two, this was the most you'd done for Valentine's day, not just for any of the brothers, for anyone ever. You held the plain white box to him and looked away nervously when he opened it. It wasn't like you and he had never been alone together before. Hell, you'd been in bed together a couple times. You still were afraid of messing up with him.

"Woah, Y/N..." You looked up. His eyes sparkled a little, a slight blush on his cheeks. You cursed yourself and looked away again. Did you do too much? Nah, this is Beelzebub, too little? Was it insulting? "Thank you." His voice felt gentle, sincere. You heard a rustling and looked up. He presented a bouquet of roses to you, curled slightly at the ends, and softly smiled as he looked into your eyes.

"Beel..." You hoped you wouldn't have to leave your room again for the evening, but the flowers were on the verge of beginning to wilt. They were at peak bloom, and you could tell Beel had probably chosen them for their powerful smell. "Thank you, they smell lovely."

Beel felt you focus more on his smile and less on his gift. He nodded sadly. "... You don't like them?" Before you could say anything else he continued. "I was thinking you'd put them in your bath." He glanced at the door. "It's practical..."

You looked a little surprised, like some part of you was remembering the logic you used to hold about roses. You grabbed them like they were suddenly some wonder drug. "Thank you!" you blurted. "Now they're actually useful."