Support ❤

A/N: Innocent CisMale Reader x Beel
Part 2 to "Spotter"
Skip to the second "•{~◇~}•" for smut

C/W: Profuse fluff and borderline crack (like as in hardly even a lime), Satan existing, Oral sex, Handjob, Interrupted sex, breast play, hickeys/love bites (no blood), way too many mentions of spit (for any sanitary person), potential OOC (for Satan)

Ever since the "incident" a few weeks ago, you and Beel weren't exactly on rocky ground, but there was a newfound awkwardness to your interactions. He didn't come to your room to watch you work out anymore. In fact, he didn't interact with you on more than a surface level anymore. It dissapointed you, but you decided to give him space, because on a certain level it was easier to become distant and try to prevent your feelings for him from becoming any more obvious.

You tried to ignore them at first, but on that first morning after your sexual encounter it became clear that all you could do was try to make your feelings for your best friend less obvious to everyone else. Some, like Mammon, were too self-absorbed or otherwise thick-headed to notice. Some, like Asmodeous, were quick to see the tension between you and his orange-haired brother. Beel himself was hard to read. He was acting withdrawn, but you weren't sure why.

In the meantime, you had another brother to worry about: Satan. He seemed to be silently observing you as of late. Whenever you tried to discuss it with him, he'd act like he had no idea what you were asking about. He and you never got along well to begin with, so you dismissed his annoying-little-brother attitude to focus on sports.

You wrapped up basketball practice for the day. As you sat on the locker room bench you found yourself daydreaming again. This time, it was romantic. You thought of Beel magically coming around and professing his love to you in a dramatic way. You laughed as it became too unrealistic. He was probably weirded out by you now. You grabbed your things out of the locker and showered. Today was the day Satan had agreed to magically heal the small scar left on your neck. It wasn't that big but boy did it look gnarly!

You sat on your bed, doing some of your homework, when you heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," you responded. The familiar spikes of his bright hair brushed against the top of your door frame as he came in. It had been so long that seeing him visit was almost nostalgic. "Oh-h. Hey Beel." You unconsciously fidgeted with your pen.

"Hi, Y/N."

"Haven't seen you around lately," you prompted, setting your book and papers aside. He sat down next to you.

"Oh, yeah, that. I've been busy with all of my sports clubs lately," he swiftly dodged. You stayed silent for a moment.

"So, erm, what brings you here? Finally got a moment's rest?"

"You could say that. It's also the day--" he stalled in his words. "The day that-- I... wanted to see the scar healed," he admitted. His gaze on you was strong, and despite you constantly avoiding it you felt his concern.

"Oh! That little nick?" you gestured before nervously laughing. "Ahahaha yeah, Satan should be arriving any second now..."

"Yeah. 'Cause I bit your neck... and there was blood everywhere... and... then I licked it for some reason??" Your cheekbones began to burn. "So hopefully he can bring it back to its normal sta-a..."

You had gotten up. "I'm gonna go for a minute..."

"Oh! Um-- okay! Take all the time you need, Y/N," he said, smiling up at you. His expression could almost pass for calm were it not for his left leg jogging (sprinting, really) in place.

The moment you closed the door you began speedwalking in a random direction. You had to clear your head! Beel just wanted to check on you, make some small talk. Here he is, trying to reconnect, and all you can think about is sex!