š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ šŸ³

"𝘿𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤 back to drugs?" Adria sighed, as her and Robby were casually sat on his skateboard. They had finally caught up after Nova had enlightened her about what she had seen, and Adria had refused to mention it until she knew it was the right time.

She had tried acknowledging it several times throughout the night, and each time she'd try, she would find every excuse to cover it up.

Eventually the two had finally sat down, as they sat on opposite ends of the board, conversing about random topics. They had fallen into a silence, and Adria finally concluded that she would mention it.

"No. But I gave Trey and Cruz the drugs they asked for." Robby sighed, averting his gaze, "I had no choice, they were going to come after me and you."

"Yeah, I know," Adria exhaled, "But you should at least try to figure out a way to stop. You're a good person Robby."

"I want to, but I don't know how I'm supposed to when they keep following me around–"

"Who keeps following you around?" Trey snickered, squatting down beside the two.

Adria shut her eyes and sighed, turning away from the boy. Robby glanced at her, before standing up, quickly tapping her shoulder. "Let's go–"

"Just a couple of dickheads, nothing out of the ordinary," Adria snapped, as she kicked up the board.

Despite the predicament they were in, Robby couldn't help but smirk with pride, as she kicked up the board with ease.

Adria tilted her head at Trey, as she watched Cruz roll his board over toward them. He stopped right in front of her, his scrawny body towering over her. She could see Robby inch forward, but before he could make a move, Adria shoved Cruz far back, as he stumbled to the ground. "Leave us the hell alone, you good for nothing piece of shit." Adria snapped, as she watched the boy stagger up.

Trey lightly supported him, "Who the hell do you think you are bitch?"

"Don't call me that." She nonchalantly stated, watching the two boys stand before her.

"Or what?" Trey frowned before chuckling, inching closer toward the girl. As he did, he pushed the girl back, Robby immediately going to punch him. Adria quickly grabbed onto his arm, pulling him back as she stepped forward, gesturing out to them.

"Punch me." Adria smiled, before feeling her body stumble back. Robby had grabbed onto her wrist, whispering into her ear, "What the hell are you doing?"

Adria simply shrugged him off, slightly pushing him back as she stalked up to the two teenage boys. They both snickered at the girl, as she opened her arms wide, "Punch me." With a slight grin, Cruz cracked his knuckles, Adria squinting her eyes as she waited for the punch.

But it never came.

Opening her eyes, she could see them laughing, "You really thought we'd do that? Stupid high school bitch." Within an instance, she stepped forward, hooking Cruz in the face, as she abruptly stepped back, aggressively shaking her wrist. Her wrist stung, and her knuckles were slightly red, but contempt to it all, she couldn't ignore the exhilarating feeling streaming through her veins. It was like a nitro burst in her engine, a flooded intoxicating release.

Cruz, had stumbled back, but had quickly regained composure as he shadowed up to the girl, grabbing onto her shoulder and his fist connecting with the side of her eye.

It hurt, physically, but mentally it was a complete and utter shock. Her eyes had slightly glossed over and she could feel the fire like burn, cutting into her skin.