Chapter 6

After a week full of trips to various local places we all went to bath so we got to know Graham's family. My twitter, Instagram, and FaceBook blew up after Zoe uploaded the Q and A. I got at least another 1000 Twitter followers, 100 friends requests, 1000 followers on Instagram and nearly 5000 subscribers on YouTube. It was so crazy how many people who had helped me through so much were starting to follow me and comment on how good my singing was. Most comments on my videos say " OMG, your so lucky to be related to Zoe," but I did get a bit of hate saying that I was just an ugly Attention seeker. On the way to Bath I went in a car with Zoe and Levi, which worked out well as we went and got crispy creme doughnuts at a service station. We had general banter about life and we also spoke a lot about YouTubers that were becoming increaseingly popular.

when we got to Bath we were shown to our rooms. As the Suggs had more room we stayed at there house, Levi got joes room and I got Zoe's room with mum in with Graham. Zoe was staying in Bath for the week too, although she was going back to brighton tomorrow to get Alfie and Nala, so they were all sleeping in the living room. I'm not sure how the living situation is going to happen if mum and Graham do stay together as we live nearly 3 hours away from each other and mum would not like to move away as Levi had picked his GCSEs and she didn't want to move us away from any of our friends.

_____________________________________________

zoe left the house at about 10ish to pick Alfie up from the train station. Joe was also coming home from London for the day and was bringing Caspar with him, so it was going to be quite chaotic. Zoe returned at 10:45 with a vlogging Alfie and Nala. Like I did when I met Zoe and Joe, I stayed quiet and tried not to hyperventilate. Zoe introduced us all and then Nala came running up and jumping up on everyone. Eventually I managed to talk to Alfie but I got a tad embarrased when he told me that he watched my Happy Little Pill cover. I don't react well to praise or compliments, I never have been. It was super awesome spending a day with the Deyes/Suggs. I was enjoying it so much and then Lily dropped a bombshell on me,

From Lily😀💕

we were told at school today that Mr Wilson is leaving 😭😕😢 there goes our fun science lessons.

Mr Wilson is a very funny and much loved teacher at our school. He would always crack jokes about weirdly named scientists and make tests fun ( yes it is possible, I swear). He would always do wierd stuff like skip down corridors and he is just a great teacher to talk to. I can't believe he is leaving.