Chapter 20

Today is the day Lily and I go to Amity Fest. Well mum, Graham and Levi are going too but we are the most excited. I got dressed into a red coka cola top and managed to squeeze a pair of skinny jeans over my leg which now had a red and blue cast on. I put my hair up into a messy bum so it didn't get in my eyes, put a black ugg boot on my left foot, grabbed a sharpie and hobbled my way down the stairs. Whilst I struggled Levi just stood and watched from his room, laughing his head off. I mean he is quite a good brother but at times he is horrible to me.
"Come on hop along." Graham said picking me up and carrying me to the bottom of the stairs. " Still got the stairs to conquer then?" He asked.
" Yeah." I answered. " but I have my trusty sharpie for signatures!"
He just laughed.
__________________________
" This way," A security guy said to us directing all five of us backstage. So I didn't get knocked at the VIP part Zoe and Alfie had arranged for is us to go backstage to meet the rest of the crew. Lily of course it absoloutely buzzing as she has never met any YouTubers other than Zoe and Joe so she was so excited. I only know Joe, Zoe, and Alfie so I am pretty excited to be honest.
The security man then opened the door into the chill out room where everyone was. As soon as we walked the through the Zoe imedeitly ran up to us to give us all a hug and Alfie and Joe made space for me to sit down and put my leg up.
" Here comes the injured party!" Said Joe as I sat down I between him and Alfie.
"Can I be the first to sign?" Caspar asked excitedly. Of course I just smiled to him and handed over my sharpie. He then did his very sophisticated signature on my cast and handed the pen to Louise.
" Zo told me what happened," She said as she signed. " Love the colour choices though!"
I looked I've to Lily who seemed near fainting as she talked to Caspar.
" Could you sign my book as well please Louise?" I asksed.
" Of course!" She said as she scribbled away in my book.
" Thank you!" I said as she handed my book back over.
" You are very welcome!" She replied." Anything for my Chummys little sis!"
Tanya, Jim, Marcus, Niomi, Zoe, Joe and Alfie then signed my cast before we went back up to the main stage to get seated. Zoe and Joe organised our Seats so we got some amazing ones where we could see the whole show. while we were waiting a few people came up and asked for my autograph to which I said yes. I also took lots of selfies with fans but to be honest Lily and I took most of them together. The performance was amazing, I couldn't have thought of a better way to spend part of my summer holiday. watching my Step-Brother, Step-Sister and Step-Brother-in-law making a fool of them self on stage was the highlight of my holiday.