Chapter 11

I woke up to the sound of my alarm bleeping on my phone. I swear that parents book early flights just to annoy their kids! I got out of bed and put on my TRXYE jumper with some skinny jeans and a plain white T-shirt before scraping my hair back into a messy bun. I took my phone off charge and took my bags down stairs ready to go in an hour. Mum was already downstairs, dressed and eating breakfast so I grabbed a banana and a bowl of corn flakes and joined her. She was getting a bit of a bump now which looked adorabe as mum is quite skinny so you just see a tiny bump over her stomach. I looked at my phone after I ate all my food and saw that we only had 20 minutes until the taxi was meant to come.

" Can I do the trick?" I said to mum, she nodded so i grabbed a bowl and filled it with ice cold water. I tiptoed up the stairs and slowly opened the door to Levi's room. I slowly pawed half of the water over his face and watched as he jumped upright from the coldness.

" Come on, the Taxi is here in like 20 minutes." I said as I walked out of his room, shutting the door behind me. Graham was next. I did exactly the same although he chased me from the bedroom to the kitchen where mum was.

" the taxi is coming in 20 minutes." I managed to say whilst laughing my head off. He then gave up and just ran back upstairs to get dressed and bring down his luggage.

_____________________________

" Can we know where we are going yet?" I asked both mum and Graham as we walked into the airport.

" You will find out soon!" Mum said smiling at both me and Levi. It was obviously somewhere we wanted to visit. We soon meeted up with Zoe, Alfie and Joe and the next thing we knew we were going to the check in gate.

" So," Graham started. " we know that your all a bit too old for this but we are going to Disney world in Florida for 2 weeks!"

Disney world, who is too old for disney?

After checking in we all got onto the plane and got the seating sorted out. Zalfie sat together, then Joe, Levi and I sat together then Mum and Graham. I figured that it would be a good idea to get some movies working on the TV thing as it was going to be a 10 hour flight. Disney is going to be so much fun!