~Chapter 12~ | A unexpected guest |

Sebastian's POV:

After Lorenzo,Max and Alex arrived,we went to my office.As I was waiting for Max,because he was going to the rest room,I saw Irene talking to Louis,they're probably going shopping.And I was right.Then Max came and we all sat down to discuss.Irene didn't leave my mind.I got a new night stand just because of Irene.I can't have Irene,yet,and it's killing me inside.I just want to touch her,her private parts,those full pink lips.But all because of that bastard,Samuel.Just wait until I find him,I'll tear his body apart.One.by.one.
He dares to take what's mine,he's going to pay.

Im currently in my office,talking with my best friends.
Then why'd you even hire her?"Max asked.
"I told you,it was a while back"I added.
"I mean,why get a new one,when you have a sexy one at home?"Lorenzo said chuckling.
"Don't act like you don't know me,Lorenzo,I wouldn't go that low"I told him.
Then the whole room went quiet for a bit.Max Lorenzo and Max chuckled nervously.

"When?"Max asked.
"Tomorrow,or the day after that,I don't want to mess around"Is what I said.And I mean it.Every.single.word.I have tried to get Irene out of my head,but it's impossible.Every second,I think of her and only her.I thought if I focused on other girl,she'd leave my mind.But I was wrong.I can't stop thinking about her,I just can't,and I hate that.I decided to change the subject.

"Max,have the Brazilians payed you yet?"I asked remembering its already been a month.
"No,not yet,I'll just kill them at this point"He added as he pulled out a cigarette and a lighter.
"Seems to me like you don't care,brother"Alex said.He wasn't wrong.
"Two weeks late,you tolerate them too much,as always."Lorenzo said and chuckled a bit.
"You tolerate them too much"Max mimicked.
Then we all laughed at his response.
"No but seriously,you should take his advise"I added."Otherwise they're going to take you as weak."
"Me?Weak?Oh please!I smash a whole house in an instant"Max said.
"Keep dreaming,bro"Alex added.We laughed again except for Max.He didn't take that well.

Max and Alex are brothers,as you guessed.They are complete opposites,and never defend each other.Of course,knowing them.They aren't Italian,they're Americans.And as for Lorenzo,yes he's Italian.We all have dark pasts.
But we hide it,and our women,make it even better.Well except for me and Max that is.

Suddenly I got a phone call.I checked and it was one of my nightstands.I told them not to call me.
"It's that Karen again,isn't it?"Max assumed from my expression.I just nodded in response.
"Hi,baby!You haven't called in a while!"she said all happy.
"Probably because I don't care about you"I replied to her,leaning on my chair,leaning one arm on the chair and the other keeping my phone in my hand.All my best friends were watching while smirking.
"What?!What do you mean?"she asked all worried now.

"Just that,I don't care about you,I never did"
I said with no emotion.I wasn't lying anyways.
"What,I'm on my way to your mansion to surprise you and this is what you reply with?This is what I get?!"she screamed over the phone,but not as much for the others to hear.
"What!?"I asked confused getting up my chair and so did the other guys.
"Don't dare to come here"I said to her.No...I ordered her.I don't want anything to do with her anymore.

"Well too bad,expect me soon.I'll make you forget you even said that,tonight"she said in a flirty voice.B!tch.There's no way she's this dumb.
I then called Louis to be a bit late,I didn't want Irene to see the night stand,I can't imagine how sad she'd get.I told him to just buy a suit or something,with his card.I'd pay him back. later.
"She's really coming here huh?Played you dirty mate"Lorenzo replied.
"Shut the fuck up"I said to him a bit pissed now
"What're you going to do now?You're not letting her come here are you?"
"If she comes,she won't leave"I said.
"So?Going to kill her too?"Lorenzo said.
"What's your problem dude?"Alex said to Lorenzo.Lorenzo just looked away.

Then I heard a girl yell.She came already huh.
I looked out the window and saw she was yelling at the guards.
"Oh oh"Max said as he got to the big glass window,with his hands in his pockets.
"Hahaha,that's what you get for being too "generous"to the point you even accepted a Karen.Lorenzo said.Lorenzo is the meanest in the group.He doesn't really care about anyone,except his girl,unless we get shot.

I go down and my guys following behind me.I go to the front door.Ronald was there peeking through the door.I pushed him aside as I opened the door and went out to the gate.
"Stop fucking yelling and fucking leave!"I yelled back at her.She was deep red at this point.What else could you expect from a Karen

Then she started to yell at me too but my eyes immediately layed on Irene.She was out with Louis and was carrying some bags.Hmm,they went shopping.
I just left her still yelling,told the guys to just head home and went inside.
Then I headed to take a shower in my room.She stopped yelling so I'm guessing she left.I went to my room,and closed the door.Then I got undressed,revealing my big,muscular body,I was looking in the mirror,and smirked imagining what Irene could do.

I started the shower,and washed my hair.My mind went to Irene,i don't know how much more I can resist.She probably doesn't know it yet,just wait till I get to touch her.After I finished my hair and body I decided to "please"myself.For some reason,I felt as if someone was hearing me,but I just brushed it off.
________________________________
End of chapter twelve
End of chapter 12!!!!So you guys already know this chapter,but it's just from Sebastian's perspective!It might be a bit short,but that's the reason why!So yea!I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!And I'm sorry it's short!I didn't know what else to add!There isn't anything really,it's just Sebastian's POV (Point of View).So yea!Thats it!!Byeee!!!❤️❤️❤️

Words:1101