~Chapter 18~ |. |

Irene's POV:

After I helped Ronald with cleaning the place, I headed outside to the garden. It's been a few days since I've first come here.The bright sun light hitting my face, and the wind blowing whatever angle it desires.I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, sucking the fresh air and the aroma of the flowers.I opened my eyes to see the beautiful view in front of me.The flowers, of every kind and colour were surrounding the place,decoring the garden.I love this place, it's so relaxing.I just wish time could stop and this moment could last forever.

I went to some roses and sat next to them. I started to smell them,and them hitting me with that pleasing aroma.I took a blood red rose,one of my favourites,and put it behind my left ear. I smiled at the thought of how beautiful it is. I felt as if someone was watching me and started to look around. Could it be Ronald?But he went inside.
"Ronald?" I asked at the direction I felt the eyes at. No reply.
"Who's there?" I asked again. With a worried expression in my face. As I'm getting closer to where I think I saw someone, I felt the rose fall from my ear,but I didn't really pay attention at it. I looked at the rose and then I looked back at the direction,and walked towards it. I found out it lead to a corner.Thats so weird.

"Is anyone there?" I asked again. No reply.
As I turned to the corner, I saw Tony and Louis, they were knocked out.I didn't know what to think, or what to do.
"Tony, Louis!"I said as I went to them, sat down and started to shake them awake. But it didn't work. Just then I felt someone behind me. I froze.
"So that's their names?I don't get why they wouldn't tell me. But thank you." a male voice said. For some reason it sounded very familiar, but I didn't remember anyone with that voice.

"Irene?" he said. I immediate turned to look at him, and my eyes widen.
"It's you"I said. A smirk appreared on his face.

Sebastian's POV:

I let Irene go clean the kitchen,while I look a shower, and remembered last night. A smirk appeared on my face at that thought. After I was done showering.I tied the towel to my hips and got out of the bathroom, and entered the bedroom.Irenes aroma was everywhere.I dried my hair with a different towel, and got dressed for a meeting I had.I fixed my hair, and was about to call my guards to pick me up when I heard Irene yell.I immediately stopped what I was doing and started to check every room on the second and first floor. No sign of Irene.
"Sir,is everything alright?" Ronald asked.
"Where is Irene?" I asked pissed. I swear, if anything happened to her...
"She's in the garden,sir"he said with a confused look.
"Is something wrong?" he asked.I didn't even bother to reply. I ran to th garden and searched with my eyes for Irene.
"Irene!" I yelled.

I started looking around when i stepped on something. I look down, and move my foot, and see it's a rose. A blood red rose. Irenes favourites.It had a stand of Irenes hair on it.
I picked it up, and it looked freshly cut. Just where is she?
"Irene!" I yelled.
I looked around and turned to a corner. My eyes widen. Tony and Louis are on the ground, knocked out and someone is holding Irene, covering her mouth.
"Irene!" I yell looking at her
"Who the fuck are you?! Let go of her this instance before I cut your arms off!"I say making my word final.
"Speak of the devil"he said with a smirk.
"Answer my damn question!" I said crumbling the rose in my hand.
"I'm john, Irenes best friend, nice to meet you"he said.
"What? Cut the crap!"i said pissed. That has ti be the worst lie I've ever heard.
"I'm not lying, Irene can approve that." he said.

"Irene?" I asked. She nodded.
"I have no idea what he's doing here-"she started but before she could finish,that bastard covered her mouth again.
"As I said,I'm Irenes best friend, that's all you need to know."he said and with that took out a cloth, spilled some kind of liquid on it and put it in Irenes nose.
"Irene!" I yell, but just then someone stops me from behind. I turn and before I can look I get a hard punch in the face, causing me to fall on the floor.
"Sebastian!" Irene yells. I open one of my eyes an see that Irene is trying to knock out Irene too. Just then I get a hard kick in the stomach, causing me to cough out some blood.
I see who it is and it's the devil himself.
Pacce.

"You mother fucker"I say more like a whisper to him, with one eye closed, and a hand wiping the blood off my lips.
"I told you I'll get her"he said and with that he kicked me again.
I took a look at Irene, and she was knocked out, that guy holding her in his arms. That made my blood boil.
"Don't dare to touch Irene!" I yelled.
He didn't listen, and just kept beating me until I was completely knocked out and bruesed.

***

I woke up by someone shaking me.
"Sir,sir!" I heard. It sounded like a males voice and it was very familiar.
I open my eyes and see it's Tony and Louis.
"Sir, are you okay?" Tony asked.
"Do I look like I'm fine? "I said, my mind immediately going to Irene.
"Irenes gone, and were all brused up"
They had a confused look in their faces.
"You didn't even know that much?" I asked.
"Were sorry we didn't do our job right, sir"they said in union.

"I don't care about that, Irenes more important. Call the gang,meeting, now"I said.
"Sir, but you're bruis-"
"I SAID GO CALL THE FUCKING GANG"I yelled,now out of controll. They looked startled, and quickly got up and went to call the gang for the meeting.

I tried getting up,and my stomach hurted so much, it was bleeding. I didn't care about that, I swear if they even dare to touch Irene I'll rip their heart out.I managed to get up, holding on the wall. Ronald helped me a bit,and I managed to get to the office. Max, Alex and Lorenzo arrived and with their help I'm going to save Irene.

"Lorenzo, get the best hacker and track Irene."I said. He nodded and headed out. Alex was treating my wounds, while Max was standing in the corner, his hands crossed one leg leaning on the wall.
"Done." Alex said.
I was too mad to even talk to anyone, I just nodded at him.
"Max, look"Alex began. "He tried his best okay"Alex added.
"NO HE FUCKING DIDN'T,OTHERWISE SHE'D BE HERE, SAFE RIGHT NOW"he said.
"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU THE ONE WHOSE MAD HERE, HUH?!" I yelled out getting off my seat, now standing right in front of Max.
Non of us spoke, we just stared at each other, everyone else was watching us and whispering to each other.
I got my gun out and broke the window, they knew it was a sign for them to shut up. I kept staring at Max,waiting for an answer.
"FUCKING SPEAK"I said.
He just kept staring at me,surprised and so did everyone else. Once I noticed,still furious I got back on my seat,praying they didn't do anything to Irene.
________________________________
End of chapter 18

Words: 1318