~Chapter 25~ |The mansion|

Irene's POV:

"You sure you don't want to go with me?" John asked me as he opened the car door.
"Yes"I replied,"I have to go to Sebastian".
When I mentioned his name his expression changed to an angry? expression.At least that's what it looked like to me.But why would he get angry about me going to Sebastian?
"All right,I'll come back to tell you if that man's really your father or uncle"he said.
"Thank you,John"I thanked him.He nodded with a smile in response.

Just when he was about to turn around,I hugged him tight.I squeezed my eyes shut,and tried not to think about anything for the moment.For some reason,I always felt safe in John's arms.But now it felt the same with Sebastian.
"Irene?" he called my name in surprise.Then slowly put his arms around me and hugged me back.
"Bye"I whispered.
"Yea,bye"he said looking at me in the eyes.

I watched him as he closed the car door and drove away.

"Irene,who exactly is he?" Alex asked.
"My best friend.We had years without seeing each other.Thats it"I said and gulped.I didn't want to tell them about my father.Or uncle.
They already have so much going on.I don't want to trouble them with my problems.
"Okay,let's go"he said nodding.

I hopped in the car,and leaned myself on the car door,looking at the road as we drove away.Lorenzo sat on the drivers seat,and Alec on the passengers seat,next to Lorenzo. We stayed silent for the next 10 minutes.
I was lost in thought,thinking about Sebastian.
I got distracted by Alec getting a phone call.

"Hello?..... Why'd you call me Ronald?.... Yea she's with us"Alex said as he look a quick look at me,and then back at the road."You what?.....Great, where?....okay.Anything else?.....Interesting."Alec hung up the phone,relaxing a bit.
"Alec what's wrong?" I asked him.
"It's.....nothing."He didn't tell me anything about what happened,what he heard while talking on the phone.All I know is that it was Ronald,and that what he said wasn't good.

"I hope everything is fine at the mansion."I thought to myself.
From the corner of my eye,I saw Lorenzo whispering something in Alec's ear. And Alec did the same.After Alec finished,Lorenzo didn't move a muscle,just kept driving like he heard nothing.

I was about to ask what was it about that they're not telling me,but it looked like we arrived.
"We're here"Lorenzo said as he got off the car.I did the same and took a look at the mansion,and I remembered what happened last time.Then I started shaking,I couldn't control it.
"Irene,you okay?" Lorenzo asked me.Then Alec also turned to look at me and noticed I was shaking.

"I'm...im sorry... I,I just remembered what happened last time.... I-"I started but Alec beat me to it.He quickly came towards me,leaving a small gap between us.
"Irene,nothings going to happen to you now.You have nothing to worry about.
Sebastian killed that bastard with his own hands.You're safe now. "He said and added a reasuring smile at the end. That calmed me down a little bit.

Lorenzo pulled him away.
"Alec remember whose she is"Lorenzo said.
"I'm just calming her down,instead of my dear brother"he said looking straight at him in the eyes, looking a bit mad.
"Guys?" I said looking at them confused,but also a bit scared as they might start a fight.
They looked me and then at each other realizing what they just did.
I just pushed through them and entered inside.
I opened the door,the mansion looked the same as before.

Then Alec and Lorenzo entered behind me closing the door.Just then,Ronald came from the living room.
"Ronald!" I called him name,excited to see him
"Oh Irene,you're back!" he said looking surprised to see me.
I hugged him,and he hugged me back.
"How are you now?"
"Ive been better"I said jokingly.
Then Sebastian came my mind.

"What about... Sebastian?" I asked him.
"Oh,he... Asked me for a drink,alcohol to be exact"he whispered, "and went to him room,he hasn't left since,maybe he fell asleep."
"Okay"I said and nodded my head,looking at the stairs.
"I'll go see him"I'll go see him I said looking at him then back at the stairs.

I headed towards the stairs and started climbing them one by one.I had a weird feeling about this.I got nervous along the stairs.

I was now standing in front of Sebastian's room. I knocked on the door three times. No response.I knocked again;no response.
Unpatient to wait, I slowly opened the door revealing Sebastian laying on the bed.He had a empty bottle of shampagne in one hand.
"Sebastian?"I called his name.It looked like he was fast asleep.

I went to his side of the bed,seeing his face.Those closed eyes,beautiful full lips.

I leaned in,but just then Sebastian's eyes started moving. I stepped back and it looked like Sebastian felt me and woke up.
"Irene?"
"Sebastian,how are you feeling?" I asked worried.
"Are you okay?Youre safe now don't worry"he said as he sat up.
I got a glimpse of his chest as his shirt was a hit u buttoned.He smirked seeing where my eyes immediately went to.

"How are you feeling?" I repeated myself.
"Couldn't feel worse"he said his smirk fading.
I squnched my lips together looking down.
"I'll give you some time alone"I said as I got up.

Just then Sebastian grabbed my hand and pushed me to the bed,me being now under him
"Sebastian?" I called him name,my heart beating so fast.
"I need you"he said,his eyes shinier than ever.
"Sebastian-please,you're drunk"I said trying to push him away.But he wouldn't budge.
"Please"he said,his voice cracking.

I stayed silent for a second.This was so wrong,but I couldn't stop myself.

He started kissing me softly,then the alcohol got to him.He started kissing me hard,then going down my neck and body.He wanted a French kiss,but I rejected him in a playful way,he grabbed my thigh,squeezing it,I couldn't reject him,his touch,the way he made me feel.That caused me to squeak,and he didn't hesitate at all.
_______________________________
End of chapter twentyfive

Words: 1091

Guys so sorry for not posting so often anymore! From now on I'll be posting once a week,every Saturday!