4

Zoro grabbed his sword and was getting ready to attack.

"Relax, Roronoa Zoro." Said Mihawk. "Your injuries have pushed you far beyond your limits" he sighed. "But even If they hadn't, do you really think that someone who can't defeat the baboons is in any position to challenge me?" He asked.

"Why...are you here?" Zoro frowned.
"That castle was my home, once upon a time. But what are YOU doing here?" Mihawk explained.

"One of your fellow Warlords, Kuma sent me flying here." Zoro answered.

"I see. So that is why Straw Hat arrived at Marineford with another group." He said to himself.

"You met Luffy?! How is he? Is he alright?!" Zoro exclaimed. Mihawk stared at him and sighed. Zoro saw that and asked "what happened?"

"He...lost his life." Mihawk answered. Zoro's eyes widened. He gasped and looked still at Mihawk.

"W-what did you say?"

"Straw-hat Luffy, died right before Fire-Fist's eyes." Mihawk answered and handed the newspaper to Zoro, he quickly grabbed it and looked at it in disbelief.

A picture of his friend, but not the same he used to know, blood and tears are not commonly seen on his captain. Zoro tried to say something but no sound came out. He just stared in shock at the photo. Then something unusual happened. A tear splattered on the smiling face of his captain.

He touched his face and then looked at his hand, it was wet, why tho? He was thinking, then he realised, he let go of the paper and walked towards the port. He stopped near the beach and looked at the sea and let his small and sour tears fall down in silence.

He doesn't show many emotions, but his friend was everything to him. Again, he lost him. He lost his best friend. Why wasn't he with Luffy, he thought, why hasn't he helped him, why! He shouted. He is a vice-captain, he should have helped, but he didn't, he couldn't, he was weak. The responsibility he held was to protect. He clenched his fists and teeth. His crew, he needs to find the crew, he needs to gather them up. Luffy wouldn't want them to disband.

He ran to the castle and ran up the stairs. He broke through the door to where Mihawk was located. He fell to his knees and begged. He begged Mihawk to help him get to his crew. Zoro had a plan, but he was too weak, he needed help. After begging he got the approval. Mihawk will help Zoro.

-----

It is short because I will post another part soon.