6

A/N: While reading you should listen to - Saturn - Sleeping At Last.

-------

Have you heard of those warriors that sacrifice themselves for others? They are brave, good, kind, but most importantly they are lovable. You could tell from just looking at them. For once a lifetime, there is one warrior born. That warrior can smile as bright as the sun and frown as dark as the night sky. Talking to them will cause you to have a good night's sleep, looking at them will make your sorrows go away. But what If that warrior disappears? What will happen? Those who once met him, will cry. Those who hated him, will be mad. Those who loved him, will die. Die but from pain. Once happy life will turn to dark and pitiful. If the warrior somehow reappeared, there will be party.

"You heard?"

"What?"

"That rookie, died."

"Huh? Seriously?"

The Revolutionary Army was very busy, but some still were looking at the news.

"What is going on?"

"Oh, Sabo," said one of the members, "you heard?" The man showed Sabo the news. He took it and started reading it. He saw. A picture. His eyes widened and he stopped breathing for a moment. He walked to the table and stumbled his arms on it. He started to breathe heavily. On the paper some tears fell down.

"O-oi, Sabo, what is wrong?" They asked. Sabo then lost it, he remembered. Sabo screamed and fell down backwards on the floor.

'That is not just some rookie!' He thought 'that is my brother! Luffy!' He then lost consciousness.

At the same time, the leader of the R.A, Monkey D. Dragon - seated in silence at his desk. Some people asked him something, but he ignored them.

"Did somebody see Ivankov?" Asked one of the men behind the doors.

"Iva-san showed himself in Marineford and then disappeared." Answered the other.
There was a mess in the base, the information revealed by Sengoku that Luffy is their chief son caused many to pity him. They tried to comfort Dragon, but couldn't do anything. Someone knocked at the doors to Dragon while he was in thoughts. It was Koala.

"Sabo is awake." She said. Dragon glanced at her and then walked in her direction. Sabo was lying in the hospital bed. Dragon came into the room and looked at him. Sabo glanced back and his face only showed agony. He then grabbed Dragon by the shirt and said.

"I remember, Dragon-san. I remember my brothers!" Sabo exclaimed. Dragon took his hand and sat on a stool near bed while still holding Sabo's hand.

"I heard." Dragon said. Sabo's eyes trembled, he closed them to stop the tears, but they still fell down.

"Monkey D. Luffy" he whispered.
His son's name startled Dragon, he looked up at Sabo and tried to say something but he cut him up.

"He was my brother," Sabo frowned. "My baby brother!" He exclaimed. Dragon gapped in disbelief. "We drank sake together, and became brothers" he continued but stopped for a while. "But I...I disappeared from their lives and now..." Sabo sniffed "now I can't see him anymore!" He cried. Dragon listened to him in silence. He was sad but something made him quite happy.

"My son...he had someone, right? He wasn't alone?" Dragon asked. Sabo looked at his face and was confused, it was the first time Dragon had shown him such a face.
"Right, he was your son, I read it in the news." Dragon only nodded. "Dragon-san, there were three of us," Sabo gestured three fingers."Me, Ace and Luffy, let's, let's see Ace."

"..." Dragon wasn't sure, but he wanted to see the person who was a brother and family to Luffy, he wanted to see someone who was loving his son. He agreed and Sabo smiled at his chief. They sat there and Sabo started to tell him some stories of ASL brother's. Dragon only listened, he wanted to know if his son was happy without him, If he had someone who took care of him. He smiled slightly, while being assured by Sabo that there indeed was someone for him.