Chapter Four

_____________________________

❝𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭..❞

Muzan surprisingly felt sympathy for Kokushibou.
I mean who wouldn't?

Kokushibou had to go through the dreaful phrase we mustn't bring up in front of Mr.NonPussyGettingDespiteBeingAPussyMuzan here..

But we fina do it anyways-

Kokushibou had to go through the "Y/n Make-Over"..

Ehh, gives author the heebyjeebys, oh shit- muzan has officially walked out the door. Get yo thong wearin ass back here-

Kokushibou had his hair down with randomly braided strands and rather good looking make up on not gonna lie. He kind of stroked poses in the mirror with a low-key ego. Sidenote: You forced him to strike poses. For research purposes..

You were now tightening a corset around his waist while he simply obliged due to Muzan's orders of having to listen to you.

You grasped the straps and placed your right foot right on his surprisingly scrumptious ass, and began to tug the ever lasting shit out of the straps.

Kokushibou was caught off guard and grasped his waist due to the pain he was experiencing at the moment.

Literal fucking tears pricked Kokushibou's six eyes as you continued to tighten and tighten the autistic, boobs maker. In other words a corset.

Kokushibou tried tapping out but you were too busy eyeing his lucious ass, like gah damn it was just out there for the world to see.
He was now choking back a sob at the stub the toe, random chest pain, using plastic instead of rubber condom- You get it kind of pain.

The amount of pain he was experiencing was more than when he was human and lost is virginity to stick.

He fell on it okay? It went up...somewhere forbidden. Not forbidden to you though-

Okay, seriously your foot was about to break his tailbone, he felt a crack and immediately felt his old ass begin to crumble into dust.

You finally finished tightening it and patted the wheezing demon on the shoulder.

''There There, that wasn't that bad was it?''

He fell unconscious.

Oop-

I guess you pulled to hard?
Nah, he's just old as dust.