chapter six

______________________________

❝𝐀𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞.❞

Currently, you were debating whether or not you were a smash or pass.
It's definitely a smash, by the way.
Your aunt had sent you the official link to the Kimetsu No Yaiba series shortly after sending you the photo, and you came to realize that this was more complicated than you figured.

The link did take you to the manga series, but the first volume and panel began with you waking up in the forest as you did beforehand when you arrived in the universe.

Sadly enough, the series would not show past the part of where you are now, though the upside-ish was that you could see what people thought about you!
It was terrifying.

But what certainly pissed you off the most was that they didn't add your iconic ass lines! Like mcdoggity stick dick bitch?
We need the toe munchin, dick slurpin, aneurystic titty lovin orphan destroyed 3000, anal ball slurpie, iconic lines.

You sighed and skimmed through the panels before coming across a certain panel...to which you intently stared at this one panel that was just... why?

''"After all his attempts of trying to get her to love him all these years.. Has he finally succeeded?"''

You read aloud whilst your face contorted into one of disgust.

''Uh, hell no you "I gazed at her with my ruby orbs" pick me, bald spotted ass grandpa."

You reflected a gagging expression and turned off your phone. You were not dealing with that at the moment.

You'll look back at it after proceeding to be the terrorist you are.
With the snap of your fingers you disappeared and reappeared in the infinity castle, standing before-

''Yo, wsg my g.''

You dabbed up Lil bro rui, to which he reluctantly returned.

You finally stopped dabbing up Rui before turning back to the others with a bored look - such a different contrast compared to how you greeted rui.

A few upper moons who were simply residing inside the infinity, watched in complete astonishment.

You then patted rui's shoulder as you spoke,

''I am adopting you. You do not really have a choice, my guy.''

Rui's eyes widened and an uppermoon -specifically Douma- choked on the woman's arm he was eating, causing a coughing fit as well as choked pleads for help.
Nobody helped nor even batted an eye his way.