Chapter Seven

______________________________

❝𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐫.𝐄𝐦𝐨.❞

Sabito stared back at you, bewildered. How did you know his name?

''And who are you to know my name, woman?''

Sabito snapped, his hand brushing against the leathered wrap of his sword hilt.

You deadpanned and tossed your hands up in a mockery of surrender towards the two glaring boys.

''Woah, calm down andrew tate, don't pull out a restraint order.''

Sabito blinked at you with a blank stare whilst Giyuu kept his monotone expression plastered.

''Who..?''

You then used your hands to push yourself up from against the tree and onto your feet with a huff. You then brushed off the soil from your hands against your shirt.

The two boys took a step back and their postures tensed as you arose from your seated position against the tree whilst saying;

''Look salmon hoe, put the sword down, and we can talk like adults.....Well, I'll talk like an adult.''

Giyuu put his hand on Sabito's shoulder.

''Let's let her talk, Sabito, something tells me she isn't...much of a threat. ''

Sabito reluctantly puts his sword away, mumbling profanities under his breath.

''Fine...''

Giyuu smiles at his friend, then motions for you two follow with a slight tilt of his head, as they begin to lead you away from the tree.

Why? Because when you glanced back behind you at your previous spot you realized Urokodaki's cabin was literally right fucking there.

''Am i actually this fucking stupid? How did I not notice before? ''

As you all walked, Sabito would periodically check to see if you were still following them with a slight glare. While Giyuu followed behind you in case you tried to go back the way you came.

''Hey uhh.....so....nice weather?''

You tried to make small talk, which was reciprocated with Sabito glaring and Giyuu deadpanning.