Chapter Five

_____________________________

❝𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨!❞

Douma was barely phased by your words, as he began to outstretch his hand to you, but that was quickly turned down by an indigent Kokushibou, who cut off his arm.

Douma pouted at Kokushibou as his arm slowly regenerated, due to his lack of human consumption.

Kokushibou simply glared as he spoke quietly yet sternly;

''Do not...touch her…´´

Man these yanderes are making your ego grow bigger than it already is.
You were having your internal fan girl moment which you quickly discarded due to the situation at hand.

''Okay so, Dickma—´´

Douma then quickly intervened with a never faltering smirk.

''Douma.´´

You slightly raised a brow at him while Kokushibou was about to unsheathe his sword once again but you dismissed him.

''Uh huh..So anyways, Dickma, have you ever heard of a y/n ma—´´

''NO!´´

Muzan interjected, absolutely terrified of the hell fueled line.

Douma quirked a smile and broke out into a fit of laughter.

''A..'Y/n ma'? Now this I must hear.´´

Your smile grew wider as you began to repeat your famous line.

''How about I show you instead?´´

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

Douma slayed and played well. He regretted it slightly but was lowkey surprised at how hot he looked.

You are currently zipping up the dress you once again, randomly found up your ass.

His dress lengthened to his thigh, its angel—white color paired nicely with the smokey eye makeup you'd put on him, his hair brushed and styled into a high, slightly messy bun.

Pieces of his pale, gold hair framing his face. He actually didn't look that bad considering you were the one doing it.

You finally zipped the back of the dress up and stepped back to admire your handy work, While Kokushibou silently threw the literally shaking Muzan, the corset you'd planned on putting Douma in.

Douma, having little to no shame, gave you a spin and pose, flipping the loose strands of hair as he did so.

You clapped and loudly cheered whilst throwing a couple pieces of yen at him.