chapter nine

______________________________

❝𝐎𝐇 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐓, 𝐆𝐎𝐓!❞

You whispered and covered your mouth in an 'oh shit' manner.

Suddenly, a familiar man stepped out of the house, his red eyes glow beneath the night sky.

His eyes snapped to you, and he paused.

"Y/n?"

Muzan said with a look of confusion whilst you just awkwardly leaned against the tree.

"Errrrrr, whom may that be?"

You and Muzan stared at each other in silence until you finally sighed and gave in.

"Damn. I thought your old ahh would fall for that."

Muzan let out a low hum before suddenly appearing before you, which scared the shit out of you, but you didn't bother to show it.
It's none of his business anyway.

He leaned in close, remaining silent as you leaned back and raised a brow at him.

"Boy, why the fuck you staring at me like that?"

He remained silent, and you were starting to believe he got into your secret stash of drugs.

He then grabbed your wrist and sternly spoke,

"Nakime."

At the mention of the demoness's name, you both dropped onto a new floor of tatami mats, being welcomed by a wave of warmth.

You were both in your room, oddly enough.

You were weirded out by his attitude, which only grew as he pulled you closer, his arm snaking around your waist and his body pressed against yours.

His face nuzzled into your neck, and nothing was heard, but your synchronized breathing, your heartbeat matching his.

You were about to curse him the fuck out until another pair of arms wrapped around you from behind, a toned body pressed against your back and the man's lips pressed against the back of your neck.

You side-eyed the PEST and realized that you were sandwiched between Kokushibou and Muzan.

And you were not having it...well, maybe a bit because ya know.. face full of moobs.

But before you could move from this pornhub.com premium moment, a soft, husky voice owned by Muzan whispered into your ear, his and Kokushibo's arms tightened around your waist

"God, you drive me insane..."

Muzan whispered, his eyes closed as he shuddered at the feeling of you against him, his breath trickling against your skin as he spoke.