[9] i trust you

Y/N
I diverted my eyes from him and looked down at our hands, abruptly I felt Jungwon's hands begin to shiver. He removed one of his hand and held his head.

"Jungwon what's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"Don't worry it's just a headache." He tried to play it off with a smile but i wasn't buying it. His right hand that was still holding mine began to grow increasingly hot. I put the back of my hand on his forehead to check if he was having a fever.

Instead all I felt was cold, but his hands were still hot. "Jungwon." I called out to him. "Tell me what's wrong." He didn't groan in pain but more like frustration, maybe he's been through this before?

"I...i" he was hesitating to speak.

"It's okay, you can tell me." I reassured him.

I sort of had a feeling why he was hesitating to tell me. "You need blood." He didn't look at me but kept his head hung low as if he was ashamed.

"Take mine." I said and he shot his head up while shaking it as a no.

"I can't do that to you again." He muttered weakly, "I don't want to hurt you again."

I turned his face to look straight at me, "you didn't hurt me. And this is my choice, so take my blood." I pushed my hair backwards as he looked at me.

"I trust you." I whispered in his ear and closed my eyes. He moved closer and I could feel his breath tingling against my skin. My back was pressed against the cold metal sending shivers down my back.

His hands were held up against either sides and I gripped onto his hoodie as soon as I felt the pair of fangs digging through my skin. My back arched up straight as more blood was being drained out and my grip tightened and then slowly relaxed as I felt him pull away.

His lips slightly grazed over my neck. He pulled out a plaster from his pocket and gently applied it, his touch was enough to melt from. It felt like a surge of adrenaline flowing into me.

"You... carry a plaster around?" I lightly chuckled as he subtly smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind my ears. He didn't reply but wrapped his arms around me.

I slightly tensed up due to the fact my heart was almost warming up in a way. Surprisingly my arms embraced him back.

"Thank you." He mumbled.

_________________________________

A/N:
oh. okay. I think they're going to fall in love.
🥭eat a mango.
༺‿༻ love ya'll thank you for the support!

neighbours ┃。 ͘ ͙ ☘︎