Chapter 09

Good Morning, here's chapter 09. 

Hope you are enjoying the story so far. Please don't forget to vote and comment :)

.......................................................................................................................

"Khushi, since when have you started making breakfast for my brother? Isn't it a little out of your job description?'

"Oh come on Akash, you can't be serious"

"Khushi I know my brother can be very intimidating. But you can tell me if he is taking you for granted let me know and I'll talk to him"

"Akash, I don't know why you are reading out of context. I thought you knew me better than this. You know if I know something is not right, I have enough courage to stand up for it. So, if I feel like someone is taking me for granted, I can talk for myself"

Khushi didn't like the fact that Akash think she needs a man's support to stand up for herself.

"Khushi, don't get me wrong but it looks like you are doing all the work in this house. You are here for Sifu, not to do the housework"

"Akash, first of all, it's just 3 of us living in this house and you are hardly here. I have to make something for myself every day. So making a little extra for your brother is not a big deal. He has never asked me to do this work, I am doing it because I like doing it. Sifu is a very independent kid, so I have nothing much to do. I appreciate your help in getting me this job, but I do not appreciate you telling me how to do my job. We are friends Akash, but this house is my workplace so inside this house you are my boss's brother"

Akash felt his whole world crashing down. Wooing her seems to be harder than he thought. But he is a Raizada after all, he's not going to go down without a fight.

"I am sorry Khushi if I crossed a line. Let's just forget about it"

"That's fine Akash, but please keep in mind what I just said. This job is very important to me and I am not taking any risk"

"I understand Khushi, it's just I know my brother so I thought he may be taking advantage of your nature"

"I appreciate you looking out for me Akash, but as I said, I am more than capable enough to fight my own battles"

"Khushi, let's change the topic, shall we? Btw, what are you going to cook for tomorrow?"

"I'll just talk to Arnav Ji when he is back tonight. You tell me, what should I make for lunch?"

"Nah, I can't stay for lunch Khushi, I promised my friend that I'll join him for lunch. Later we are going to a party so no dinner as well"

Akash thought he was impressing Khushi by telling her about his active social life, but in reality, he was making it impossible for him.

Once again he disappointed Khushi. Khushi was hoping he'll spend some time at home but he has another party.

It has been over a month since she started working here and she has only seen Akash two or three times. The rest of the time he was either partying with friends or going out of town with friends.

"Excuse me Akash, I will have to check up on Sifu"

Saying that she left the kitchen. With every passing day, she was moving away from Akash and move toward Arnav. If only Akash knew this.

"Yeah, let's go. I'll come with you. If I leave without saying goodbye, she'll never be going to talk to me. She can be stubborn"

"Wonder where she gets that from?" Said Khushi laughing.