Christmas Chapter: Christmas

Author: Merry Christmas! I hope you enjoy this weird chapter. It has a short lemon and a longer lemon.

In your new shared base you wake up naked in your bed. You look to your left then to your right expecting to find Rebecca. To your surprise there is no Rebecca.

Y/N: Rebecca?

(Lemon Start)

You suddenly let out a moan and notice movement below the sheets. You lift the bed cover to see Rebecca sucking on your member.

Y/N: What are you doing?

Rebecca's lips leave your member with a trail of saliva. She grins at you.

Rebecca: Giving your morning head.

Y/N: Oh... Well then carry on.

Reb grins and goes back to sucking on your member. You watch as she goes up and down. Moments later you feel yourself about to burst.

Y/N: I'm going to...

Rebecca sucks faster and faster until your cum explodes into her mouth.

She wipes her lips with a smile.

Rebecca: My tasty shadow.

Y/N: Please don't call me that.

(Lemon End)

You take a quick shower alone and change into your clothes. You then exit your room to see Bob placing a star on the top of a Christmas tree. You stare at him in surprise.

Y/N: Is that... A christmas tree?

Bob nods at you.

Y/N: I don't remember getting a tree.

Ashe: That's because it just arrived. Your welcome by the way.

You turn to see Ashe drinking her morning coffee.

Y/N: Didn't take you for someone who celebrates Christmas.

Ashe: Why wouldn't I?

Y/N: Because it sucks... Well at least it sucked for me. It's just so pointless.

You hear running and turn to see Sally dressed in a red and white outfit.

Sally: Ho! Ho! Ho! It's a me... Sally Claus!

Y/N: What the hell are you wearing?

Sally: I'm Santa... Obviously.

Y/N:... Who?

Rebecca exits your shared bedroom now fully changed. She stares at you in annoyance.

Ashe: Okay how do you not know who Santa is? I don't care if you were raised in a fucking lab. Surely you know Santa Claus.

Y/N: No... Not really.

Rebecca: Dammit were you not listening to me when I explained Christmas to you?

Y/N: Of course not... We were both naked at the time. Do you really think my focus was on your words?

Rebecca: Fair enough.

Ashe: You two are disgusting.

Sally: You two are fucking hilarious.

Ashe: So how exactly did you spend Christmas in your little lab?

Y/N: It wasn't a little lab.

Ashe: Just answer the question without being insecure.

Y/N: I'm not insecure.

Ashe: Sure... Now answer my Damn question.

You sigh.

Y/N: We put up a tree then I would make a wish. None of my wishes ever came true so I never liked Christmas. Wishes are supposed to come true.