Chapter Six: Bob

Author: I have decided this will be a special part dedicated to Bob... So expect it to be a little different and maybe a lot shorter.

My name is Bob. I am currently standing and staring at my friend with the axe, Sally. She seemed rather distraught from the kidnapping of the little girl. I think she must wish to mate with the Angel.

Y/N: Dammit!

Mask boss aka Y/N tries his best to comfort Sally.

Y/N: Sally... I know you blame yourself but right now... I need you to focus and listen to me. I have a plan to rescue both her and Mercy but there is a problem we need to deal with first.

I turn to see Ashe my favourite human looking at me.

Ashe: You did a good job holding that bastard Bob. Come on let's go sit down.

I nod feeling quite happy about Ashe's compliment. I follow her to her seat and sit next to her. It reminds me of the old days.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Flashback - Many years ago)

I was a one of a kind robot... Made by a small but well funded corporation before it was taken over by Arasaka. I was purchased by Mr and Mrs Caledonia. They paid very little attention to their daughter Ashe... So I become her butler, bodyguard, carer... And friend.

Ashe: Dammit!

I follow an annoyed Ashe up the many stairs of the mansion that we live in.

Ashe: Stupid teachers and stupid students! I always get more punished than the idiot who deserve it!

I have always been the person to lend Ashe an ear. I'm always happy to help her let out all of her stress.

Ashe: I can't make even one good friend.

Ashe stops outside her room and I place a hand of comfort on her shoulder. She turns to look at me with a confused look.

Ashe: What is it Bob?

I point to myself.

Ashe: What about you?... Yeah you look nice today... But you look nice every day so why do you want a compliment.

I shake my head and crouch to her level. She continues to gaze at me confused. I place my hand over where the human heart would be if I had one. I then try my best to smile.

Ashe: Wait... Are you saying you're my friend?

I nod. She smiles for a moment but quickly looks away in embarrassment. She doesn't like sharing her emotions publicly.

Ashe: Thanks I guess.

Ashe walks into her room leaving me to my duties.

(End)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashe is kind but she just struggles to show it. I decide to continue observe the others as we all listen to Y/N our glorious leader. (Bob is great)

Y/N: So to save Mercy and little Mercy... We have to save Arasaka.

Sally: Her name is Susie dumbass.

Y/N: Right... Sorry.

Spending time with Y/N I have learned he is very caring to those he loves but for those he doesn't care about... He shows either violent hate or he simply doesn't bother acknowledging them.

Falco: So we are supposed to break into a Militech facility to what... Defuse their bombs?

Y/N: More like set them all off.