CHAPTER ONE

MAZU-CHAN closed her eyes and inhaled the cold breeze that morning when she stopped for a moment. It's her first day on a prestigious school here in Japan and she can't control her excitement as she walks the street of Tokyo that will lead to her school.

As she opens her eyes, she continued walking the street and she can't help but to imagine her new school, new classroom, new teacher, new classmates, new seatmates, and new friends. She wanted to make the best memories and experiences this school year, and she will make this year a memorable one. She will do her best to make a lot friends.

It's as if she's like a crazy person walking down the street since most of the time, she will smile or laugh. With her thoughts running about her new school, the people's stare at her can't disturb her at that moment.

Fortunately, even with her thoughts running wild about a few things, she entered her new school safe and unconsciously, she went to the bulletin board to see if what section and room she will enter.

She traces every name on the board written on the papers using her right index finger. A smile appeared on her face when she saw her name under the 3-D class. She was about to leave when a guy suddenly pushed himself through the crowd and he hit her resulting Mazu-chan to not be able to control her body to fall.

Her eyes were closed as she waited her body to fell into the floor and she can clearly hear her heartbeat rigidly thump. Moments passed but she still didn't feel the floor against her body.

In contrast, she heard a loud gasped and murmurs from the crowd and she felt that her body was left hanging into the air and someone's arm catches her body.

She slowly opened her eyes, only to find out that a handsome guy catches her, and their faces were inches away from each other. Her heart instantly thumps faster than earlier as she can mirror on the guy's beautiful and sparkling eyes that he is worried.

She felt safe in his arms, and she doesn't want to end the moment but just like what others said, everything has its own ending. As much as she wanted to be on this handsome stranger's arms, the guy suddenly blinks his eyes that made him gain his consciousness.

He carefully supported her to stand up and that made her heart skip a beat. It's as if her world stopped for a moment when she smelled his sweet but sexy fragrance. It's very addicting that she can live one day without doing anything, just smelling this handsome stranger all day.

"Are you okay?" the guy asked.

She tried to open her mouth to speak but to no avail. To answer his question, she just nods to him that made him smile for a bit.

She harshly inhaled like an overreacting heroine on a romance-comedy manga with the view of this handsome stranger forming his lips into a slight grin.

Gosh!

What more can she ask for? This day is really something and this guy here, in front of her, made her day extra special. She didn't regret transferring school here in Tokyo, Japan.

The moment ended when suddenly the guy looked at the bulletin board. After seeing his name on a section, he left without any words. She can't move a nerve that moment and she can't even speak to even thanked the handsome stranger who saved her.

If it weren't for him, maybe she has a scar on her body right now and most of the people around her might laughed at her, and that will make her day disastrous. Maybe, that guy was the sign that this day will be fine and everything that will happen later will be okay.

She just looked at the guy's back as his silhouette disappears on her sight. She was disturbed with her thoughts when the people's voices suddenly were visible to her ears.