CHAPTER FIVE

IT'S THE DAY that they have been waiting for, Shori's press conference to tell the media about his plans of quitting to be an idol.

Shori doesn't have any idea that she secretly went to the conference since on his mind, she's in school listening to their teachers' lectures because it's not a holiday

Men with big lenses cameras and blinding flashes, fans with loud voices and placards, and the different kinds of people with their notes on and microphones ready were all present on the said press conference.

She waited for Shori to enter the hall first before going in. She waited patiently on a side where no one can notice her even Shori.

The loud noises and the flashes of the cameras were alert when all of them saw Shori passing through the hallway and when Shori was about to enter the hall, a fan desperately get out from the securities in there and went near to Shori.

"Waaah! Sato-kun, can we have a picture with you?" She heard the girl said.

"Sure." Shori said uncertainly using his cool aura again just like on the first day that they've met.

"Kyaaah! Thank you."

The girl forced herself in Shori's side and motioned her camera and click something on the phone while both of them smiled into the phone's camera.

She just stayed on the side where she can clearly see that Shori is happy that he is surrounded by his fans. And that hit her!

She should not be a hindrance to Shori's popularity and happiness. Being a celebrity and a performer was Shori's happiness and life.

He was contented on what kind life he had even before she met him. He was already complete and happy without her in his life.

Even though it hurts her so much, she should accept the fact that there is a big gap between her and Shori.

After a few clicks, the securities drag the girl out.

Shori was about to say something when someone approach him and whispered something.

She saw that Shori nodded and wave on the people in their and continued to walk inside the hall. The men with cameras and the fans started to enter the hall also.

Even with her hurtful realizations, she still manages to enter the hall with a broken heart and camouflage herself to Shori's group of supporters.

She needs to wake up and accept the fact that Shori is not really destined to be with hers. These fans are proofs already that he loves his work and only that can make her happy.

Even though she accepted that fact, she still can't help but to feel hurt.

She tried to refrain herself from crying, but her tears won't just listen. They keep on flowing out of her eyes and wiping those tears off can't stop it.

Maybe she's just not the right girl for Shori. Besides, Shori did everything he could to make feel important and happy while they are with together.

Before somebody notice her while she's crying, she did her best to not let her tears flow again and brush away her tears. She made a few sighs and fortunately, that makes her feel better.

She needs to talk to Shori before the press conference starts. She doesn't want Shori to sacrifice something that he loves just for her. Her conscience can't afford the happiness later on even with Shori on her side knowing that Shori will lost one of the most important thing in his life.

"Ladies and gentlemen, get ready with your questions after Sato Shori makes his announcement that will begin for a minute later."

She gazed into the crowd and her hopes were down as she saw how impossible she would be able to near to Shori's position.