CHAPTER THREE

"YOU NEED to look cute on your first date with Shori." Sheiki said while rolling her eyeballs. "Not look like a guy cosplayer."

She bites her lips out of frustration.

This is the last clothes she has inside her closet, and it has been one hour since they started to look for the perfect clothes she should wear on her first official date with her boyfriend – Shori.

It has been one month since the day that both of them confessed their feelings for each other. And the first person who knew the flash news was Sheiki.

Sheiki was her only girl friend on this school and honestly, she treats her like her best friend and if not as her own sister.

Sheiki, even though she's younger than Mazu-chan for about a few months, she plays the role as the older sister for the both of them.

"What will we do? This is the last clothes that I have, and we don't have enough time to shop. We have consumed all our time just to choose for the right clothes but all of it didn't pass your standards."

Sheiki sighed. "I'm sorry, Mazu-chan. But, I just want you to look more beautiful today knowing that this is one of the most special days for you." She explained. "Come on! Let's go to my house. I remembered that I have the exact clothes for your special day." After giving Mazu-chan a blink, Sheiki pulled her out from her unit.

MAZU-CHAN CAN'T help herself from blushing the moment she witnesses Shori's expression when she saw her. She just arrived on their meeting place, and she was a little bit late because her friend, Sheiki, really did made her being beautiful this day a big deal.

Shori was dressing up like fashion model minus the face.

Since Shori and the group that he is in are famous, Shori needs to hide his face from the public. He's wearing a scarf all over his neck with matching stylish face mask and sunny shades on.

She unconsciously bites her lower lip to suppress her embarrassment.

Shori's stare makes it harder for her to focus on making this day a memorable one knowing that just a stare from him can melt her heart away and she can't think straight.

Moments passed and she can't just let Shori stare at her like this forever. So as a disturbance on that moment, she cleared her throat making Shori's collect all his senses and he blinks numerously. Her eyes were still locked on the floor because she doesn't want to Shori to see how red her face that moment.

Gosh!

She can't survive this whole day date thing if even just a stare from Shori can her head go crazy and her heart thumps abnormally. If she wants this day to be memorable and just passed swiftly, then she needs to act normal and she needs to collect herself knowing that she has this talent to embarrass herself. Most especially, every time she is with Shori.

"I'm sorry. It's just that..." Shori paused.

Mazu-chan was somewhat curious of what will Shori's next words are and why did Shori stopped. She gazes off from the floor and finally glanced into Shori's direction to see that Shori was using his right hand to cover his face which is reddening, as in red just like a tomato. Shori can't look at her, so his eyes were on somewhere that she doesn't know. She can clearly see how red Shori's face and his ears and neck.

Shori's face looks so cute, and she can't control her own self as her right hand moves on its own to touch Shori's red face. She pokes Shori's cheek making Shori moves away from her out of surprise.

Shori looked at her like she just did something shocking and unforgivable sin. She immediately put down her right hand and, on her mind, she talks with herself to not do such thing next time.

With Shori's reaction, she thinks that this date will never turn out the way she wanted this day to be.

"I'm sorry. It was an impulse action, and I can't control it. I'm really sorry." She honestly said closing her eyes shut since she doesn't want to see more of Shori's reaction.

With her eyes still shut closed, she waited for Shori to say something to her or even yell at her with her sudden actions.

Why can't he just tell it to her right now? The more the moment passes the more her nervousness addends.

To her surprise, a yell that she was expecting turn out to be a flick of someone's fingers on her forehead. Her forehead knotted as she slowly opened her eyes to see the person behind the sudden action.

Doesn't that person have an idea that his flicking talent is amazing?

She can feel that her forehead is currently red knowing that she feels a stingy feeling on that part of her head.

She was ready to yell at that person when she saw Shori's charming, smiling face as she opened her eyes.

All her inhibitions and issues disappeared as she saw that angelic smiling face of Shori. Gosh! Who on earth can get mad on such charming person? No one!

"Next time, avoid surprising me with your actions. Most importantly, avoid making me blush with that look on your face. If ever I can't refrain myself from kissing you, then, it's on you not me." Shori said. "Looking cute is really a big sin, Mazu-chan. And I will not refrain myself from doing something to you if ever my instincts tell me to do so."

Her heart started to make some loud noise inside her as Shori grabs her hand and entangled their fingers together. She can feel that he is tightening the possession of their hands.

It's as if he doesn't want to let go of her hand. And by that thought, it makes her heart pound faster and stronger than the usual.

She held her breathe as she contemplated with Shori's words. And while Shori was holding her hand while their walking the streets of Tokyo, she can't help but to smile as she feels the warm temperature of Shori's hand against her.

She suddenly gazed into their hands entangling, and she can't explain how happy she is with the simple gesture.

She just hopes that this will be a good start with her relationship with Shori and will continue until the end.

She hopes so.