volume one

chrissy rodgers had been skating on the ice since she could lace up her hockey skates, a passion passed down from her grandfather to her father, and now, embraced by her as the sole heir since she had no brothers

chrissy rodgers had been skating on the ice since she could lace up her hockey skates, a passion passed down from her grandfather to her father, and now, embraced by her as the sole heir since she had no brothers. a true hawk, she lived and breathed the game.

her closest companion in this icy adventure was the boy next door, adam banks, also a devoted hawk. when family troubles cast a shadow over chrissy's life, adam and his family stepped in, offering unwavering support and ensuring she made it to every practice.

together, the hawks soared, an unstoppable force striking fear into every opponent. victories were sweet, and the thrill of taking down rivals was their favorite pastime. yet, amidst their dominance, there was one team that posed no challenge at all.

for chrissy, the district 5 hockey team, especially spazway, was the league's bottom tier. charlie conway, in particular, grated on her nerves. his kindness and sportsmanship seemed at odds with everything she learned as a hawk. even with minimal interaction, charlie had a profound impact on her.

raised with the notion that hockey was all about winning and securing a future, not necessarily having fun, chrissy found herself questioning these beliefs. and it was all because of charlie conway, who seemed to inject a bit of playfulness and romance into her otherwise fiercely competitive world.

playlist
001. the way i loved you, taylor swift//002. scott street, phoebe bridgers\\003. true love, pink//004. you're so vain, carly simon\\005. until i found you, stephen sanchez//006. mirrorball, taylor swift\\007. about you, the 1975 //008. labyrinth, taylor swift \\ 009. satellite, harry styles // 010. dear reader, taylor swift \\ 011. out of my league, fitz and the tantrums // 012. shut up and kiss me, orianthi

—> this story contains swearing, abuse, and some violence. if any of these things trigger you this may not be the right book for you (which is totally okay).
—> i have decided that i will be aging up the ducks a bit. so they will all be 12 in D1, 14 in D2 and 16 in D3. i feel that this is necessary in case i choose  to deal with mature topics.
—> please don't be a ghost reader! i love hearing what you have to say about the story!