ten

the ride to los angeles was exciting for chrissy

the ride to los angeles was exciting for chrissy. her family didn't travel much, except for when she visted her grandparents in florida during some summers. so to the rodgers girl, this was pretty cool.

chrissy sat next to adam on the plane which she didn't mind at all, he was her best friend of course. but one boy in particular didn't love the idea.

even though charlie conway agreed to take things slow with chrissy, he secretly wanted more. there was something about her that he just couldn't get enough of, no matter how much she shouted at or teased him he was still lost in her beautiful eyes. that one kiss opened a whole new world for him.

to make sure he could get a good angle of her on the plane, charlie practically tackled connie to get the aisle seat that happened to be next to guy in a last minute panic.

it was a row behind them on a side angle granting perfect access to spy..which was a pretty strange thing to do but seemed perfectly normal to charlie conway knowing about adam bank's crush.

the boy spent the entire plane ride catching glimpses of the brunette. he watched them watching the karate kid together and died inside a little as he watched her slowly fall asleep resting her head on his shoulder.

"hey, guy." charlie started adamantly tapping the boy who was sleeping on the arm. "what?" guy groggily responded opening his eyes.

after tackling his girlfriend, moving his body from side to side in his seat for hours to stare at chrissy, and now waking him up, guy was ready to throw charlie conway out of the plane.

"what do you think about chrissy and adam?" charlie whispered still not taking his eyes off of them.

guy furrowed his brows looking fast over at the two before turning back to charlie, "what about them?" he shrugged.

"well..they're best friends, and he's definitely got a thing for her..but do you think she likes him?" charlie hinted unknowingly outing his crush.

the boy must have not realized how crazy he sounded since he seemed to be surprised by guy's groaning. "god conway, just ask her out already." the annoyed boy rolled his eyes going back to sleep.

🏒

"welcome to los angeles, california. and the junior goodwill games as teams from around the world arrive to compete in both winter and summer events."

chrissy was stood outside staring up at the sign for the los angeles memorial coliseum in awe. it was huge, nothing like she'd ever seen before.