( viii. just rumors )

❝ 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥. ❞

════ ☆ ★ ☆ ════

𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐭𝐡𝐞-𝐬𝐮𝐧.𝐜𝐨𝐦 > 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥

ACTRESS MARGARIDA CORCEIRO CAUGHT CHEATING ON BOYFRIEND JOÃO FÉLIX.

LAST NIGHT margarida corceiro was seen out in a night club with friends

LAST NIGHT margarida corceiro was seen out in a night club with friends. videos and pictures of her and a mysterious guy kissing have been leaked.

neither félix or corceiro have publicly spoken about the situation.

     "damn, that must suck." selene spoke carelessly. cecilia and selene are sitting outside of set, waiting for azul and saak to come back with food.

     "should i say something?" cecilia tucked the inside of her cheek between her teeth.

     "it's not your relationship, is it?" selene raised her brows.

     but i want to talk to him. "no." lia sighed. "but a text won't hurt. just to make sure how he's doing. he'll appreciate it."

     selene chuckled. "a mi no me haces pendeja. i guess you can text him, but don't get upset when he's rude to you."

    lia smiled. "i won't."

     "wait." selene laid her hand on lia's knee. "didn't alejandro told him that you didn't want to talk to him?"

     "that was yesterday and right now he's probably feeling like shit."

     selene shook her head. "since when are you this soft? and over a boy?"

     "it's just human decency." lia scrunched her nose, which gave off the fact that she wasn't sure about what she had just said.

     "mhm."

     "i'm being for real!" lia raised her hands just to let them fall down again.

     "are you trying to convince me of that or yourself?" a small smile appeared on selene's lips once she said this.

     "it's the truth, lizeth." lia teased.

     selene slapped lia's knee, which made lia hiss in pain. "don't call me that, ceci." selene teased back.

     "ya pues."

- INSTAGRAM DMS -
@JOAOFELIX79
1:37 pm.