Chapter 13

Olivias POV:

"You aren't looking forward to it more than I am." Oh god. Why did I say that?

I don't know what came over me. When I got off the stage after my solo I immediately found Drews Eyes locked on my body. The look on her face let me know she liked what she saw. If I'm being honest the way she looked at me turned me on instantly. Then when I turned to leave and her hand pulled me back to her it was too much for me to take.

I went back to my dressing room and immediately regretted saying that to her. First and foremost because she is my STUDENT. Secondly, because even if she wasn't my student we worked together. I couldn't get tangled up into drama. What if things ended badly. I'd be out of a job most likely. I made the decision right then to not let Drew break down my walls. It's just better that way. We can be professional.

I fought myself internally for the next hour trying to decide if I should go watch her dance her trip and solo. I ended up sitting in my dressing room playing on my phone to distract myself. I heard her familiar erotic song start playing for her solo and I resisted the urge to rip the door open and run to see her dance.

When it was time for our solo I still hadn't spoken a word to her as we walked onto stage. I did however take in her body as she walked in front of me in a dark red see through nighty that went to her mid thigh. I could see the matching corset and thong underneath. It left nothing to the imagination (which was totally fine by me). I stared at her until she turned around to face me and I looked away quickly but I know she caught me staring.

"Ready?" She asked.

All I could do was nod my head, scared that I'd say something inappropriate.

We took our positions. The lights turned off and the curtains raised. The music started and I let the rhythm of the deep bass take over my body.

We had made it through the first part of the dance and I had managed to make zero eye contact with Drew up until the part of the song where she climbed on top of me.

I think Drew wanted my attention because she grabbed my hands with hers and brought them up to her face my eyes tracked our hands ands she seductively put my hands on her neck as she threw her head back and she moved my hands slowly down her body over her exposed collarbone and chest as she continued to grind on my hips. She brought them down between her breasts and placed them on her hips.

My eyes snapped up to her face as she started lowering her body flat against mine. Our faces were so close as I felt her breath on my face. That's when I realized I hadn't breathed since she grabbed my hands. This was too much. I turned my head to the side and looked at the crowd that I forgot was there. They were going insane. I brought my hands off her hips and put them above my head. The less contact I had with Drew the better off I'd be.

Towards the end of the song Drew pulled me up and continued to dance with me refusing to let me go. She realized I wasn't looking at her and she grabbed my chin and pulled it so I was looking at her. It was probably the sexiest thing I'd ever had done to me. Just knowing she craved my attention that much almost made me burst. The song ended and we were lost in a trance in each others arms. All I wanted was to kiss her. That's when I heard the crowd roar with applause and money cascading over us.

We broke apart and I smiled at the crowd then bolted to my dressing room for my robe. I couldn't talk to Drew or even see drew after that so I grabbed my clothes and ran out of the building. I text Sandra and let her know I'll get my money tomorrow night and that I had something to take care of tonight.

Why was happening to me? I got to my apartment and threw myself on my bed.

I have never wanted anyone in my life as much as I want Drew Line. She smart. She's funny. She's sexy as hell. She's my student.

I had to set some boundaries with Drew if we are going to keep working together. No more flirting for one. Heck no more talking unless it's about work or school work. I can't let this girl I've known for a week ruin my life.

I showered and got myself ready for bed. I just needed to sleep this off.

I fell asleep and tried to dream about anything other than Drew. I failed.