Chapter 19

Chapter 19 He wants to admit defeat (three-in-one)...

    The bright brilliance was reflected on the girl's snow-white cheeks, the extremely white and delicate skin revealed an ambiguous coquettish attitude, her eyebrows and eyes were moist like a layer of warm mist, her soft hair hung down her shoulders, and her slender and slender neck was slightly red.

    The girl looked bewildered, and opened her mouth slightly, as if a little surprised.

    Jiang Ding's cold eyes swept across her whole body, silently sizing her up carefully, thinking that she deliberately pretended not to hear, and the overwhelming anger he was suppressing could no longer be restrained, "What good did you and him do in there?

    " The words are harsh.

    Still nasty.

    Listening to this kind of adulterous tone, it seems that she has become a heartless girl who failed him.

    I don't know what Jiang Ding is angry about, he looks almost angry, his face is pale, and his voice trembles when he gnashes his teeth and speaks carefully.

    Chen Yingli gave Jiang Ding a cold look, and asked back: "What can you do in such a short time?"

    She seemed to want to make Jiang Ding angry, so she made up a knife, "It's not Everyone is as fast as you."

    Of course, Chen Yingli didn't know whether Jiang Ding was fast or not, she had completely forgotten about it!

    Who told Jiang Ding to provoke her and speak so badly, if she didn't fight back, wouldn't she be humiliated by him like this in the future.

    Jiang Ding really was a little speechless by her eloquence, his cold eyes moved to the face of the man behind her, and now he could clearly see the man's appearance from the hazy light.

    It's Ji Yue.

    When did she catch up with Ji's family?

    Jiang Ding slowly withdrew his eyes and stared at Chen Yingli's red and swollen lips. Her personality is a little delicate, and her body is also very delicate. She will swell after two kisses. If she bites hard enough, she will cry out. pain.

    Thinking of what Chen Yingli did with Ji Yue in the bathroom just now, his heart burned beyond recognition, his curled up fingers, and the bones under the skin turned white.

    Jiang Ding swallowed the smell of rust in his throat, his throat was astringent and sore, and he said unforgivingly, "Maybe I will see your name on the headlines of the news tomorrow." With

    a sarcastic tone and beautiful and indifferent eyes.

    Chen Yingli won't necessarily lose in a quarrel with him, she said coolly: "It's too popular, there's nothing I can do."

    Jiang Ding raised the corners of his lips and sneered coldly: "Just don't let me see the pornographic photos."

    "..."

    This The young master's vicious face surpassed her imagination, how could he be meaner than when he was in high school! ?

    Since she couldn't quarrel with him, Chen Yingli was too lazy to talk to him, but Jiang Ding seemed to disdain to quarrel with her, and left here with a particularly stiff and indifferent face.

    Chen Yingli heaved a sigh of relief, she had no time to deal with such a delicate young master who could get angry at any time.

    When she was about to leave, she realized that there was a third person present.